Build a strong foundation of early math skills with our award-winning first app, RelationShapes®. Strengthen young children’s visual-spatial reasoning and creative expression through open-ended play! VizuVizu® apps are based on the UNESCO prize-winning visual education method created by Y. Agam, a world-renowned pioneer of kinetic art. To learn more, visit www.vizuvizu.com.
Accolades for RelationShapes:
• SIIA CODiE Awards Finalist, Best PreK / Early Childhood Learning Solution (2017)
• Parents’ Choice Gold Award Winner & Parents’ Choice Awards® epic™ LIST (2017)
• Common Sense Media “Best Of” Lists: Best Geometry Games, Apps, and Websites for Kids; Multiplayer Apps; Top Puzzle Apps & Must-Have Apps for Family Travel (2017)
• Children's Technology Review Editor's Choice (2016)
• Teachers with Apps Certified Digital Product, and Best Play & Learn Apps (2016)
• App Store, New Apps We Love (RelationShapes for iPad, 2016)
RelationShapes offers two interrelated areas that invite children to play and replay:
Match It – Exploration and discovery have free reign as children manipulate abstract and figurative shape combinations to make a match – any way they choose!
Picture It – Creativity and delight abound as children use their imagination to personalize their shape pictures with vivid accessories and backgrounds that add humor and context.
RelationShapes is designed with young learners and their grown-ups in mind.
Key Features for Families & Educators:
• Share the experience: Four user profiles included with each app download
• Level up: Eight levels of increasingly challenging activities promote flexible thinking and creativity
• Play together: Collaborate and cooperate via the split-screen design and multi-touch capability
• Play flexibly: Use at home or in the classroom for independent play, paired learning, center time, or small group instruction
• Monitor progress: View the skills children learn and practice as they progress through each level
• Collect creations: Save and review children’s pictures in the gallery
• Extend beyond the screen: Connect digital and real world play and learning with six printable Extended Learning resources
Children will practice and further develop their fine motor skills while playing RelationShapes. Devices with larger screens will offer the most optimal user experience.
We take your privacy very seriously. The app does not include third party advertising, does not collect children’s personally identifying information, and all content created in the app stays on the device.
• Stay in the know on future VizuVizu app releases and updates when you download the latest version of RelationShapes!
• Updated parental gate
• Various grown-ups area text updates and modifications
• Minor bug fix in “Picture It” section of the app
• Improved picture quality in the gallery
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
RelationShapes is gorgeous. A mesmerizing and rewarding experience for kids (and, as we discovered, big kids). While helping children build creative problem-solving skills, it entertains and educates in equal measure. We particularly loved two features: a gallery where kids can proudly show off their work, and a grown-ups section that provides insight into how well your young learners are doing.
Awesomeness shapes 👍🏻❤️
My mom is going through a STEM class in her degree and she needed to review a app for her class. We came across this app and FELL IN LOVE with it!!!!!! I still have it on my phone and I’m 13!! This is awesome for preschoolers and up! Test there memory and fine moter skills!! I have recommended this app several times😄
My little ones enjoy it and it seems good for spacial learning.
- Vizuvizu LLC
- 139.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2016-2018 VizuVizu LLC and Y. Agam. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.