UPDATE: You can now try Relaxation Coach app for free! You can listen to two exercises as many times as you want. Hopefully you find the app useful and will then want to purchase all the exercises (one-time fee). If you have already purchased the app, all exercises are, of course, available for you.
Are you stressed, tired or feeling anxious? Do you want to recover and relax after a hard day?
Here's the solution – the Relaxation Coach app. You can directly influence your mind through your body by using body & mind relaxation exercises and techniques. Try it and feel the benefits.
Body-mind relaxation techniques can be used in combination with Mindfulness or meditation. These exercises concentrate on relaxing our mind through our body. In the app you have 4 different types of relaxation techniques: passive progressive relaxation, active progressive relaxation, autogenic relaxation and imaginary usage.
• The passive progressive relaxation technique is a technique where you passively scan and relax your body and concentrate on breathing to relax both your body & mind. You can also choose affirmations to influence your self-esteem and time-management through your unconscious mind.
• In the Active progressive relaxation technique you mentally focus on different parts of your body and repeat. See and feel the power of thinking. You can also choose affirmations to influence your self-esteem through your unconscious mind.
• Autogenic relaxation is a progressive muscular relaxation technique which involves alternating relaxation and muscle tensing.
• Visualizing techniques are a great way to relax for people who like to use their imagination. It can take you into beautiful places where everything is possible.
The Relaxation Coach app includes 9 relaxation drills (Premium). Short and long, so you can choose which one is right for you at any given moment. You can choose from four different relaxation techniques such as passive progressive relaxation, active progressive relaxation, autogenic relaxation and using imaginary. It is also possible to use affirmations and self-suggestions.
Included in the Relaxation Coach app
• More than 80 minutes of relaxation exercises with high-quality audio (Premium)
• 9 different relaxation exercises (Premium)
• 4 different types of relaxation techniques: passive progressive relaxation, active progressive relaxation, autogenic relaxation and using imaginary
• Choice of 3 different background themes and 3 different soundscapes
• Descriptions of each exercise
• Statistics to keep track of your exercises
• No subscriptions
• Beautiful fresh & minimalist design
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- App is free (You can listen to two exercises for free)
- Fine tuning of the logo animation
- Launch screen removed
- Minor fix to the Play/Pause button
The developer, Aatos Media, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Sound Supreme Oy
- 127.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Aatos Media 2016
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Exercises $1.99