It seems like these days the last thing we have time for is to relax and slow down. Life is busy and the social norms is a constant go go, go.
Meditation is a practice where an individual uses a technique – such as mindfulness, or focusing their mind on a particular object, thought or activity – to train attention and awareness, and achieve a mentally clear and emotionally calm and stable state.
This guide offers clear practical instructions on how to meditate effectively. You will learn the different types of meditation and how to choose the type of meditation that is best suited for you. From sleep meditation, meditation music, guided meditation, mindfulness meditation and learn about the transcendental meditation technique for inner peace and wellness.
Included in Relaxation Meditations
* Meditation Exercises for Relaxation
* Meditation Techniques
* Meditation Postures Leading to Success
* Meditation and Visualization
* Chakras System as Healing Meditation
* Control Yourself Through Meditation
* Yoga Meditation
* Walking Meditation for Health
* Food for Soul Meditation
Are you interested in guided meditations that will help you to relax and alleviate your stress and anxiety? Then our meditation for relaxation is the app for you!
Even if you have never meditated before. Our experienced female guided instructor will lead you through each step and make you feel comfortable during the process.
Below are some examples of the guided meditations we have to offer. We offer a range of lengths from 5 minutes to 35 minutes depending on your schedule and available time.
1. Healing Meditation to Help Calm the Nervous System (15:38 mins)
2. 10 Minute Morning Meditation for Gratitude (11:00 mins)
2. Total Mind, Body and Soul Relaxation (30:57 mins)
3. Guided Meditation for Honoring Boundaries (5:28 mins)
4. Guided Meditation for Letting Go (11:11 mins)
5. Motivation and Guided Visualization with Affirmations (16:46 mins)
...and many more guided meditations for stress relief and relaxation.
Above is just a small selection of the available free guided meditations that we have to offer.
Taking part in guided meditations has been known to help promote positive emotional health, control anxiety, increase your attention span, and enhance your self-awareness. Download our free Relaxation Meditations Guide and start your Meditation Journey Today.
If you are feeling stressed then this guide is for you. Download our Relaxation Meditations today and start your journey to a healthy state of mind.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Arzina Nurani
- 77.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Ethereal Meditations
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.