Say goodbye to insomnia! Soothing sounds, music & white noise maker to help you & your baby with sleeping. Calm anxiety, stress & depression with top rated music therapy.
Just updated & already amazingly popular – the Ultimate Sleep App. Instantly relax your overactive mind, sleep soundly & get ready to take on the day. How long has it been since you have experienced that?
No other app on the market will give you access to 24 of the most relaxing, ‘HIGHEST QUALITY’ compositions created specifically to help you sleep. The composers of our licensed music have received literally millions of views & thousands of positive comments on their respective YouTube channels. Truly they are the leaders in relaxing music online.
Select from 30 different sounds, many perfect for baby as well as adult & 24 carefully selected melodies.
**Recently added – the ever popular Binaural Beats** Earbuds or head phones required for maximum benefit. Can be “stand alone” or combined with any sound or music. Works amazingly well with YBC music. Use our free trial to try it out!
• 30 Sounds – Nature & white noise type – Pre-mastered, high quality stereo recordings.
• 24 musical selections with huge variety or gorgeous sleep inducing music by two leading internet composers.
• Binarual Beats
• Add as many sounds to music as you want to create your own custom mix
• Save to “favorites” so ready to go next time – create, name, save, replay
• With timer, play all night or fade after a couple of hours – you choose with Premium
• With Premium, you have your own private alarm clock, which if wearing earbuds, only you will hear & will not disrupt the sleep of anyone else in the room.
• Beautiful, simple, easy to use interface – runs in the background while using other apps.
• Try the Premium version out on us with our 14 Day Free Trial – no subscription or sign up necessary so no renewal fees.
Sounds available: Airplane, Bathroom Fan, Birds, Black Noise, Blizzard, Box Fan, Brown Noise, *Busy Hwy, Campfire, Crickets, *Crowd Talking, Fireplace, Floor Fan, Forest Sounds, Gentle Rain, Grey Noise, Hair Dryer, *Heartbeat, *Mother’s Womb, Night Sounds, Ocean Sounds, Outer Space, Red Noise, River Rapids, Thunderstorm, Thunder-Heavy, Train, Tree Frogs & Waterfall.
*Sounds created specifically for babies – great background noise that they can go to sleep by & drowns out other family noises so that they can sleep through just about anything.
Music by Peder Helland (PH) & Yellow Brick Cinema (YBC) Music – 6 selections each offered in the free version & 6 more of each additional offered in the Premium version. All have a million or so views on YouTube with endless comments from listeners thanking them for how it has helped them to sleep or even just relax when stress or depressed. This music is great to read by, meditate, do yoga, or just relaxing in your favorite chair.
• Invest in yourself & your family to get the best night’s sleep ever. It may take a few nights to find just the right sound/music combo that works for you, but you will be so glad that you were persistent to find what puts you to sleep & keeps you there until your alarm stops the music to make sure you wake up in time to go to work!
• Drown out that noisy person next to you, the neighbor next door, or the dog across the street with sweet sounds that overpower that annoying noise.
• Helps to overcome stress, anxiety, tinnitus, random noise that would normally disturb sleep.
• Create your own personalized playlist to suit any mood, increase ability to focus & be creative by removing distractions.
• Soothe your small children to sleep, creating a peaceful sanctuary for you & your family.
• Transform your hotel room into a familiar environment by blocking out unfamiliar noises.
• If you travel, use it on the plane to block out chatter so you can nap.
• If using earbuds, you have your own private alarm clock that only YOU will hear.
• Wake up rested, ready to take on the world.
Download it now & get the most personalized relaxing experience you have ever had! Use the app yourself on your phone & download it to your iPad for the baby’s room!
- Bug with timer was fixed
- Size of sound icons was improved
Ratings and Reviews
This is a wonderful app. The music is so relaxing that when I was listening just to see if I liked it or not I noticed my breathing slowing down. I rarely get the premium version of any app but the free trial really was free with no strings attached and when I tried it I very much enjoyed the additional compositions and being able to adjust the volume of each sound individually. Once it is downloaded it doesn’t use any data, so I listen to this app a lot in the car, and at the end of a work day it helps me unwind. My husband also likes it very much. Then when I took it along to the vet’s office to help soothe my dog, the vet commented several times that she liked it too! If you give this app a try, I think you will be glad you did.
PS Thank you to the developers for fixing the volume on the favorites! Each component now stays where I left it and makes the app even better than it already was! The update initially turned the volume on all the components completely off which was nice because it didn’t startle me, but I hope people will think to check the volume when at first they don’t hear anything with the favorites. Wonderful app - it deserves every star it gets!
Developer Response ,
Wow, Thanks so much for such a wonderful testimony. Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm so glad that our app has helped you to relax. That was our goal with the music we supply through this app. I so appreciate your recommendation and for the 5 stars. Thanks again.
I love this app!! There are no ads (which makes sense because if you sleeping and an ad comes on you’re most likely gonna wake up). There are so many sounds to fit different people’s needs! It’s also fun to play around with. For example, I have a friend that listens to these thunderstorms sounds and howling wind on a different app, and it is SO annoying. So, one day I decided to play a trick on her, we were having a sleepover at my house and I said “ I hope you don’t mind if I turn on some sounds on my phone to sleep with” and she said “oh it’s fine” so that night when we went to sleep I turned on the talking crowd sound and the busy street sound and she was all like “NO WAY! I’m going home I cannot sleep like this” so all that to say, this app is fun, and helpful!
Developer Response ,
So glad to her that you are enjoying the app so much. Thanks for sharing and for the 5 stars. Much appreciated!
Music & sounds combo
Let me start by saying that this is THE BEST sleep app out there. The free version is great and the premium onetime price is even better. I love being able to listen to the sounds individually or combined with other sounds or mixed with the music. There’s only one thing that I’d like to be able to control that I can’t. When playing a sound along with music, often the music comes thru louder than the sound and the natural sound is in the background. But sometimes I’d rather hear the sounds and let the music be in the background. If there was some way that the listener could control which sound is the dominant one it would be perfect.
Developer Response ,
Sorry I'm just now seeing this. So glad you are enjoying the app so much. Did you know that you can control the volume of every sound and music selections? If you tap on the speaker icon at the bottom left of your home screen, after you have selected your sounds, it will show them all full on, you can slide each one to the left to lessen the volume of each. I hope that helps. thanks so much for posting and for the 5 stars!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ultimately Essential LLC
- 155 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Ultimately Essential LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Premium (sale) $5.99
- Premium $5.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.