Releaf enables you to track, learn from, and improve your use of cannabis and CBD to identify which products, cannabis varieties, and administration forms you find to be most effective and beneficial for your needs.
Use Releaf to:
- Easily manage & track all of the cannabis & CBD you have on-hand.
- Log feelings & side-effects you experience.
- View & share intelligent reports with budtenders, doctors, friends, and family members to find the cannabis that works best for you.
- Book consultations with certified cannabis physicians to get your card or get advice.
- Easily find which strains, products, and formulations are most effective and beneficial for you.
- Use Notes to keep track of any thoughts or ideas you have during your session.
- Participate in first-of-its-kind studies with leading researchers & universities around the world.
We've found that people who use Releaf App regularly improve the outcomes they experience.
For more information, please visit www.releafapp.com
Copyright MoreBetter, Ltd. 2016-2021
- Improved session "notes" features: you can now enter multi-line notes & edit your old notes.
- Added "archived cannabis" section, for viewing things you've archived.
- Improved "add cannabis" flow to include more seller types & make it even easier to add products from partnered brands.
- After you do a session, you can now write a short review of the product for others to see.
- Overhauled our home screen.
- Added symptoms: Nightmares, Flashbacks, and Coccyx Pain.
- Added THCP cannabinoid.
- Added farnesene terpene.
- Added "1/8th" dosage size for edibles.
- Various other minor improvements & bugfixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Sleek & Simple yet sophisticated
This app is very cool for a few different reasons- I was always told by Budtenders to try and keep a journal of what strains I used and how I felt. I’ve always wanted to but felt that it was so much work. With this app it lets you log your Cannabis medications (joint, edible, vape etc) and your mood and feels the whole (smoke) session. It’s sophisticated , organized design keeps my attention and is almost soothing to use. It’s gives a detailed graph representation of what you logged throughout the session. It’s honestly really cool! The only thing I wish is that you could add two strains together ( if I combined two different flower and rolled it all together) Give it a shot and you won’t be disappointed!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review! To log sessions with two strains, we recommend adding a cannabis item as "Strain A + Strain B", that way you can log sessions with that combo. In the future we'll provide a more streamlined solution but that would help for now.
Great app. Great for tracking for sure.
This app is very simple to use and easy to track a session. A couple of suggestions for the app: The ability to add to the session how I feel the day after. Just to be able to see what the different strains do for symptoms and how my body feels the day after.
Another suggestion would be the ability to add my own feels, body, etc. It would be cool to click on a option and then add my own label, and gauge it that way to track. Maybe even have the ability to pick a picture label too. Easy to see it in the data after as well.
One other suggestion would be to change the levels of the different feels just like the main symptoms. Keeping a accurate track of each feel as the session starts and progresses, and ends. Great app. Looking forward to see what else comes out.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review! If you have any additional ideas for feels, please send them to us at email@example.com. "Chill" was submitted by a patients along with an icon and we put it straight into the app.
Thanks for the great ideas. We'll keep these in mind as we keep improving the app. If you have any other ideas or suggestions please don't hesitate to reach out. :)
My Cannabis Use Could be More Effective/Impactful
Just downloaded and started using the app this morning. Really like how you can set up your profile, select your favorite dispensaries, strains, companies, product, etc. Most of all, I really like the logging feature. I’m still working it out, but it has already made me feel far more mindful; not just about my THC/CBD intake, but my mood, my body. This seems a fantastic wellness app that I would love to use alongside FitBit, Headspace, MyFitnessPal, Simple, Zero, Apple Health, etc. If you could get Releaf to “talk to” or sync with those apps—I’d pay for a subscription. Great app 👍🏼
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MoreBetter, Ltd.
- 35.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © MoreBetter, Ltd. 2016-2021
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.