Releaf enables you to track, learn from, and improve your use of cannabis and CBD to identify which products, cannabis varieties, and administration forms you find to be most effective and beneficial for your needs.
Use Releaf to:
- Easily manage & track all of the cannabis & CBD you have on-hand.
- Log feelings & side-effects you experience.
- View & share intelligent reports with budtenders, doctors, friends, and family members to find the cannabis that works best for you.
- Book consultations with certified cannabis physicians to get your card or get advice.
- Easily find which strains, products, and formulations are most effective and beneficial for you.
- Use Notes to keep track of any thoughts or ideas you have during your session.
- Participate in first-of-its-kind studies with leading researchers & universities around the world.
We've found that people who use Releaf App regularly improve the outcomes they experience.
For more information, please visit www.releafapp.com
Copyright MoreBetter, Ltd. 2016-2021
- Improved session "notes" features: you can now enter multi-line notes & edit your old notes.
- Added "archived cannabis" section, for viewing things you've archived.
- Improved "add cannabis" flow to include more seller types & make it even easier to add products from partnered brands.
- After you do a session, you can now write a short review of the product for others to see.
- Overhauled our home screen.
- Added symptoms: Nightmares, Flashbacks, and Coccyx Pain.
- Added THCP cannabinoid.
- Added farnesene terpene.
- Added "1/8th" dosage size for edibles.
- Various other minor improvements & bugfixes.
Ratings and Reviews
This app has been saving me during a severe PTSD episode
I am currently in a severe PTSD episode. Literally textbook PTSD. Every single symptom besides nightmares. This app has been helping me get through the days before I go to a treatment center. It’s so incredibly helpful. Now that I’ve used different strains repeatedly, I can see which strain/product will help best for my symptoms. The app is easy to use and in my 22 sessions, has only crashed once. And when I opened it back up, my session progress wasn’t lost. This app has been a life saver the past couple weeks.
I do wish for one change, though. I really like how you can choose the symptoms, as mine that are listed in the app have been “flashbacks, anxiety, restlessness, insomnia, stress, hyperactivity, mood swings, and dissociation.” However, I have more symptoms than this that I’d like to treat. I get both distressing memories and flashbacks. The memories are like mini flashbacks that last a few seconds, but they aren’t flashbacks. Flashbacks for me are full on dissociative episodes that can last up to 10 minutes. The memories are a distressing few seconds. I wish instead of “something else,” you could add in what symptom you’re treating. It would just be a lot less confusing.
Sleek & Simple yet sophisticated
This app is very cool for a few different reasons- I was always told by Budtenders to try and keep a journal of what strains I used and how I felt. I’ve always wanted to but felt that it was so much work. With this app it lets you log your Cannabis medications (joint, edible, vape etc) and your mood and feels the whole (smoke) session. It’s sophisticated , organized design keeps my attention and is almost soothing to use. It’s gives a detailed graph representation of what you logged throughout the session. It’s honestly really cool! The only thing I wish is that you could add two strains together ( if I combined two different flower and rolled it all together) Give it a shot and you won’t be disappointed!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review! To log sessions with two strains, we recommend adding a cannabis item as "Strain A + Strain B", that way you can log sessions with that combo. In the future we'll provide a more streamlined solution but that would help for now.
Great app. Great for tracking for sure.
This app is very simple to use and easy to track a session. A couple of suggestions for the app: The ability to add to the session how I feel the day after. Just to be able to see what the different strains do for symptoms and how my body feels the day after.
Another suggestion would be the ability to add my own feels, body, etc. It would be cool to click on a option and then add my own label, and gauge it that way to track. Maybe even have the ability to pick a picture label too. Easy to see it in the data after as well.
One other suggestion would be to change the levels of the different feels just like the main symptoms. Keeping a accurate track of each feel as the session starts and progresses, and ends. Great app. Looking forward to see what else comes out.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review! If you have any additional ideas for feels, please send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. "Chill" was submitted by a patients along with an icon and we put it straight into the app.
Thanks for the great ideas. We'll keep these in mind as we keep improving the app. If you have any other ideas or suggestions please don't hesitate to reach out. :)
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MoreBetter, Ltd.
- 35.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © MoreBetter, Ltd. 2016-2021