If you like to go out for a run, ride, hike or any adventure outside, you’ll love Relive. And it’s free!
Millions of runners, cyclists, hikers, skiers, snowboarders and other adventurers are using Relive to share their activities with 3D video stories.
Show what it was like out there, create amazing stories and share your passion with friends!
Just go out, track your activity, take some photos and enjoy the moment. Finished? Time to create your video! Your outdoor activities have never looked so cool.
Relive works with just your phone, as well as with many other tracker apps (like Suunto, Endomondo, Apple Health, etc.).
Create 3D Video Stories for Free
• Turn your activity into a video story
• See your route in a 3D landscape
• Include photos from you and your friends
• See your highlights (like max. speed)
• Share your videos with your friends on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and more.
Track your activities with GPS
• Track your ride, run, walk, hike or any activity really
• See your key stats and location in real time
• Take photos during your activity
Connect other apps
• Turn new activities from other apps into Relive video stories
• Works with: Suunto, Garmin Connect, Endomondo, Polar, Apple Health, MapMyRide, MapMyRun, MapMyHike and MapMyWalk
• More trackers will be added soon!
Relive Club (premium)
• Import: old activities, turn them into video stories
• Video quality, your videos in HD.
• Edit your videos as many times you want
• Control video speed, watch at your own pace.
• Music: add music to your videos
• Get priority, Club members get their videos faster.
• Longer activities: Relive activities over 12 hours
• Interactive route: explore every detail in 3D
• More photos: add up to 50 photos to your video
Enjoy Relive for free! Want to Relive to the fullest? Join Relive Club. This is available through in-app purchasing with a monthly or yearly subscription. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew may be turned off after purchase by going to the ‘Manage Subscription’ page in settings.
We’re always making changes and improvements to Relive. Don’t miss a thing and keep your updates turned on.
- You can share your route card to Facebook and WhatsApp again!
- Fixed some issues with payments in certain currencies
- General bugfixes
Ratings and Reviews
A little slow
I really love the app! I’ve used it about 5 times, and would recommend it with the caveat that it is a little slow in generating your video...
A rate of progress bar would be good. I have been waiting about 3 hours now for a video of a run today. Yes, it’s the weekend, and yes, it is free! Frankly, if they want to charge about $10/month for subscribers so they get better features, it has to be a bit faster in generating the video.
Other than that, it’s a very fun app and recommend it! Be patient in getting your video especially so on weekends.
Could Use Some Small Tweaks
I’m currently in the middle of the free trial for the enhanced video features - but unfortunately, rendering the videos (at least in my area) in HD leads to a distracting “back and forth” switching of lower resolution and higher resolution tiles from the map server.
Something that could remedy this is having an ability to select different camera heights, so it could be set higher for the lower rez tiles, or lower for the higher rez. It’s also a shame that Google Earth maps can’t be used, with the fully 3D rendered buildings along with terrain. Camera height could even be determined by speed, sort of how Waze automatically adjusts the view when traveling by car.
But unfortunately at over ten bucks a month, even with the added features, rendering a video at HD and having that distracting tile flicker... it’s just not worth it for me. It’s still a neat little app, don’t get me wrong... just throwing out some suggestions that could really make it better for everyone.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback 👍 I'd love to take a look at some of your videos to see if the HD problem is something we can improve, and to hear more about your other ideas. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let's see if we can make Relive even more awesome for everyone 💪
Have to reinstall
Well, overall, I love this app!!! It’s absolutely wonderful! The only problem I have is that sometimes it stalls out (visually) in the middle of tracking a ride yet continues to play. This is only when I view my own rides. It plays straight through if you share it via text or social media but has issues when viewing it on your mobile device. The only way to fix it is to reinstall the app (often taking multiple times) ( I’ve had to reinstall over 20 times before) before it actually showed the full ride. This needs to be fixed! It’s a pain. I have to reinstall the app every other time I track a ride. Either way, I love how the app outlines your route in relation to the city you’re doing it in and will continue to use and reinstall when need be. If it wasn’t for the freezing/reinstall issue, 5 ⭐️ all the way!
- Relive B.V.
- 102.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Relive B.V.
- In-App Purchases
- Relive Club $10.99
- Relive Club $59.99
- Relive Club $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.