The ReMinder Suicide Safety Plan helps you to create a simple suicide safety plan, that can be accessed at any time on your phone.
A suicide safety plan can help to keep you safe when you are feeling low or suicidal. Your plan will remind you of reasons to live and connect you with the people and services who can help during the tough times.
ReMinder Suicide Safety Plan Features:
• Bundled with pre-populate helplines and emergency service numbers
• Create your own team of personal contacts and share your location with them
• Store your favourite images
• Change the Home page theme and create customised themes
• Update your daily mood
• Share your Safety Plan in the form of PDF
• Complete a K10 questionnaire to determine what extent you’ve experienced depression or anxiety over the last month
• Follow the latest tweets from the Suicide Call Back Service for further information and advice on suicide safety
• Refer to useful resources, breathing exercise and relaxation videos or link website URLs for a quick access
• Add and manage notes
The App has been designed to be part of an overall mental health strategy and is not intended to be used in isolation.
The ReMinder Suicide Safety Plan App has been developed by On the Line, a social health business with over 60 years’ experience delivering mental health services, including Suicide Call Back Service.
Proudly designed and developed by The Big Canvas.
The ReMinder Suicide Safety Plan app assists you to be safe, by helping you create your own suicide safety plan. Having a suicide safety plan may help you to cope during difficult moments.
• New user interface
• New homepage background themes
• New gallery interface and images
• Share ‘My Safety Plan’ PDF to your contacts
• Share your location to your contacts
• Create customised background themes from phone camera or photo library
Provides useful website links along with breathing exercises and relaxation videos. You can add website URLs
You can add edit and delete notes
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.