Beep Me is the quickest, easiest, and most intuitive Reminder/ToDo app that you'll ever need!
Need to set a reminder? Beep Me lets you do so quickly and easily. Don’t waste time using the calendar to add an event or using the clock to create a new alarm. With Beep Me it’s just two simple steps: Jot a short memo, and set the beep time. That’s all!
In a meeting when you remember that you promised to return a call in the afternoon? Jot down “call Jack”, and set it to beep you at 2:30. Put the pizza in the oven and need to set a timer? Jot “pizza” and set it to beep you in 20 minutes.
Want your calendar events to appear at the same central reminder app and benefit from the nagging and pre-alarms that are available only in Beep Me? No problem, just select the calendars you'd like to import from and you're ready to go.
Do you have more than one device? keep that synced with the new Backup & Restore options using iCloud or Dropbox clouds.
From the reviews:
* "Simple, easy to use, works very well. Thank you!"
* "Missing piece in iPhone - This is the piece that you need between calendar and to-do. Simple and warm interface and that's why I love it."
* "That's what I was looking for, fast and intuitive!"
Once you start using Beep Me you just can't stop. The simplicity and ease of use are addictive!
- Set as many reminders as you need (up to 3 simultaneously in this basic version).
- Set reminders timer style: Remind me in 20 minutes.
- Set reminders clock style: Remind me at 2:30.
- Set the repeat interval: Day, Week, Month, Year, or custom intervals!
- When reminded either accept it or snooze it.
- Import events from your calendar.
- Multiple themes, including an Auto mode for iOS 13+ light/dark modes
- View today's reminders in the Today notification center.
- Set phone call reminder by selecting a contact and calling them when reminded.
- Nagging mode allows you to set the number of times and intervals to nag about a beep you until you open the app again.
- Badge displays the number of active reminders or the number of missed reminders
- Set the badge behavior
- Share your beeps with others
- Backup & Restore using iCloud/Dropbox/Email
- Copy a beep to the calendar to make it permanent.
- Select the beep sound (3 in this basic version, and up to 45 different sounds!!!)
- Uses local notifications, no need for internet connection.
- Actions available on each notification to snooze, mark as done - also from the Apple Watch
As always, if there is a problem or you would like to see more features, feel free to contact us and let us know.
If you already love using Beep Me, then spread the word and let everyone else know about it as well!
Updates to the app look & feel.
Supporting a new Auto theme in iOS 13+ to dynamically change to Dark mode when needed.
New custom repeat options!
iPad users can now use Beep Me side-by-side other apps.
Thanks for all the great feedback!
Ratings and Reviews
One of my favorite apps!
I remember "BugMe!" from my Palm III (and then Handera) days 20 years ago. It did one thing, and it did it will. It was useful!
But then the Palm platform died, and BugMe vanished.
Years passed. I was disappointed.
The market had not produced a replacement for a good product lost, unlike what some economists might predict. My version of a "market failure."
But, a few months after my first iPad, I found BeepMe. BugMe had been reborn, but in a "new and improved" form.
Sometimes I stumble over BeepMe's UI which is not entirely intuitive to me. But it does such a great job that it gets five stars anyway! Keep up the good work.
(When are the Mac / Windows / Linux (Debian-Ubuntu-Mint-Kali) / Droid versions coming? If you do those, cloud comparability would be great for multiple platform navigators such as myself.)
I have used many reminders and disappointed in almost all. This one served my purpose and had what I needed and could depend on it! Great response from developer and very helpful. ❤️👍🏼
It seems the app functions are more about the view you can choose over function options. A nag system is great, but can’t see a repeat function—daily/weekly/monthly/yearly or every 3rd month or every other year (fairly common options in other programs)?
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review!
There is an option to create repeating reminders, the icon at the bottom of the text message allows you to set daily/weekly/monthly/yearly.
You can also set the default option in the settings.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Yaniv Kalsky
- 21.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Yaniv Kalsky
- In-App Purchases
- Full Upgrade $3.99
- sound pack $0.99
- upgrade to unlimited Beeps $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.