Beep Me is the quickest, easiest, and most intuitive Reminder/ToDo app that you'll ever need!
Need to set a reminder? Beep Me lets you do so quickly and easily. Don’t waste time using the calendar to add an event or using the clock to create a new alarm. With Beep Me it’s just two simple steps: Jot a short memo, and set the beep time. That’s all!
In a meeting when you remember that you promised to return a call in the afternoon? Jot down “call Jack”, and set it to beep you at 2:30. Put the pizza in the oven and need to set a timer? Jot “pizza” and set it to beep you in 20 minutes.
Want your calendar events to appear at the same central reminder app and benefit from the nagging and pre-alarms that are available only in Beep Me? No problem, just select the calendars you'd like to import from and you're ready to go.
Do you have more than one device? keep that synced with the new Backup & Restore options using iCloud or Dropbox clouds.
From the reviews:
* "Simple, easy to use, works very well. Thank you!"
* "Missing piece in iPhone - This is the piece that you need between calendar and to-do. Simple and warm interface and that's why I love it."
* "That's what I was looking for, fast and intuitive!"
Once you start using Beep Me you just can't stop. The simplicity and ease of use are addictive!
- Set as many reminders as you need.
- Set reminders timer style: Remind me in 20 minutes.
- Set reminders clock style: Remind me at 2:30.
- Set the repeat interval: Day, Week, Month, Year, or custom intervals!
- When reminded either accept it or snooze it.
- Import events from your calendar.
- Multiple themes, including an Auto mode for iOS 13+ light/dark modes
- View today's reminders in the Today notification center.
- Set phone call reminder by selecting a contact and calling them when reminded.
- Nagging mode allows you to set the number of times and intervals to nag about a beep you until you open the app again.
- Badge displays the number of active reminders or the number of missed reminders
- Set the badge behavior
- Share your beeps with others
- Backup & Restore using iCloud/Dropbox/Email
- Copy a beep to the calendar to make it permanent.
- Select the beep sound (45 different sounds!!!)
- Uses local notifications, no need for internet connection.
- iOS 10 supported, with Actions available on each notification to snooze, mark as done - also from the Apple Watch
As always, if there is a problem or you would like to see more features, feel free to contact us and let us know.
If you already love using Beep Me, then spread the word and let everyone else know about it as well!
Updates to the app look & feel.
Supporting a new Auto theme in iOS 13+ to dynamically change to Dark mode when needed.
New custom repeat options!
iPad users can now use Beep Me side-by-side other apps.
Thanks for all the great feedback!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Excellent and handy - best reminder app
Great interface and has always helped me scheduled things better. Only thing that would be a great addition would be the ability to send reminder texts to other contacts. Managers would be able to delegate with scheduled text messages. Friends could look out for each other. Personally, I care for a sick wife who asks me to remind her to make calls to reorder meds while I am gone, and she can't use her copy of Beep Me.
One thing though, what about being able to nag every 5-15 minutes on a single task? I sometimes have things to do like check brake fluid and with my wife talking all the time at me and a single phone sound will go by the wayside. I haven’t checked for any more aggressive sounds, but it would be hilarious if you could upload from Dropbox or any other file storage app to get your own custom nag sound. I know I can create an alert or set of them so all go off within five minutes of each other but it just becomes a nuisance to clean every alert up when you have multiples.
Sorry but deleted app. Untrustworthy.
I left my initial review to show I had hopes & gave it a decent try out. I wanted a timer separate from my iPad’s timer just so I could bundle it w/another app I used it with. Just for sake of convenience. A timer is only good if you trust it’ll go off, no matter what. This didn’t. Couldn’t totally close it. Had to be left minimized in background. Then I noticed it wasn’t going off if variousnother apps were running. At first I thought it was other audio &/or visual apps like podcasts or streaming video. But I found it didn’t “chime” while using other apps as well. Hence, my deletion.
I hope a future update can fix this main issue & they are successful. I just need a reliable time now. The older this update the more reason to read current reviews to see if it’s good to go.
This is a nice little app. As mentioned above, test when app is open, in background & when totally closed before relying on it to go off!! I’ve learned that on my device, it hasn’t gone off unless I just keep open or hidden in the background. I’m still checking to see if it consistently goes off while say, running a podcast or music from various other apps. I gave it only 3-Stars ‘cuz it didn’t go off & I have to run various tests for it to gain my trust. Shouldn’t have to do it! I’m hoping if gets updated with needed safeguards & proves reliable B-4 either deleting or giving a 5-Star review.
Very useful app
I enjoy using this app and I find it very helpful. These are some options that I would like to see in the future.
1. Have the option to set Nag behaviors for specific Beeps.
2. Being able to set different sound for specific Beeps.
3. Have the option to choose whether you want the “list view” of reminders, or “create view” of reminder when the app first opens.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Yaniv Kalsky
- 18.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Yaniv Kalsky
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.