Add reminders to iOS built-in reminders app from Notification Center without unlocking the device. Paste text from clipboard and convert into reminders. View all reminders in one place, scroll through different lists and reminders.
The app offers the following features:
- Convert clipboard text into reminders based on a selectable separator
- Add reminders from Widget without unlocking device
- View due or over due reminders from all groups in one place
- View all lists reminders in one place
- View scheduled reminders in one place
- View each reminders group list by itself
- Switch between reminders groups
- Scroll to view all reminders in each group
- Sort reminders by nam, due date or priority
- Complete reminders
- Tap on reminder to open Reminders app
More features will be added based on customer’s feedback. Please try our "Week Cal Widget for iOS calendar" app that implements a week view of iOS calendar events in notification center.
Bug fixes and enhancements.
Please send us your feedbacks and questions to (support@CraterTechLLc.com)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Would be great if one is able to copy/text/ share list
World record for fastest fix releases.
I just got the app early this morning. I emailed the support team with a few issues/concerns that I discovered when I initially tried the app, and had a satisfactory fix or explanation to each item by EOD. Very impressive. Other apps (not just reminder apps) at best say they’ll fix the issue with an update in a certain number of days or weeks. This app released an update today in response to my email. That’s incredible.
Getting to live it
I started using this recently as I had to change my calendar and the calendar use reminders. Like this as it allows me to enter reminders on my lock screen and also look at all reminders. So far, I have found nothing I can complain about. Thanks for such a great product.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.