Welcome to Remit2India!
Be it Medical emergency, EMIs, Surprise birthday gift, Property purchases, Investments or Travel expenses, Remit2India makes sending money to India a piece of cake.
A pioneer in online remittances, we have been in the industry for over 17 years and have helped millions of NRIs to transfer billions of dollars back home. We offer easy, fast, and secure money transfers to India, with no hidden charges.
Benefits of sending money with Remit2India:
• Transfer money with Zero fees at Great forex rates. Also, avail attractive offers on transfers.
• Choose from multiple payment options like Bank Debit (ACH) from USA to India, Instant money transfers from USA, UK, Australia, Canada or Ireland to almost any bank or branch in India.
• Opt in for guaranteed/locked-in rates with select transfers, wherein the exchange rate is fixed at the time of booking your transaction and you will know the exact amount that will be credited to your beneficiary.
• Opt for flexible rates to get a better deal, if forex rates go up. Also, avail special rates on high value transactions only with Remit2India.
• Transferring money through Remit2India is convenient, transparent and seamless.
• Best exchange rates with Guaranteed Rate
• Earn on Referrals
• 24/7, 365 days a year Support
• Repeat transfers in seconds
Benefits of Remit2India App:
• Easy, Convenient & Secured
• Transfer money on-the-go
• Send money to India in just a few taps.
• Check Transaction status on-the-go
• Get latest offer & Rate updates
• Avail service on-the-go with transfer updates via SMS and Email notifications
• Access your transfer history
So go ahead and download the Remit2India app now and enjoy a brilliant experience of sending money to India.
Send Currencies: GBP (British Pound), Ireland (Euro), USD (US Dollar), AUD (Australian Dollar) and CAD (Canadian Dollar)
Receive Currencies: INR (Indian Rupee)
The ‘Remit2India’ team is actively working to add new countries to our network and provide greater coverage across India. Subscribe to our promotional email and join us FB & G+. Stay tuned for latest updates!
Disclaimer: Transaction limits, transfer fees and sending options vary depending on the sending country and currency
We have added,
1) Touch ID
2) UI/UX changes
3) Payment methods optimised
4) Bug Fixes
5) Performance Enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Good rates but not sure I will use them again. It is taking 2 weeks for the money to get to my bank in India, according to their notification, very strange. To check I also send some money via remitly, has already reached my account today, about 7 days. Not sure if the delay is due to labor day weekend, I hope the transfer goes well.
Bad service .. indeed there is no service provided by them
Very bad experience with Remit2India. I transferred money in instant transfer and after one day I got an email saying due to internal compliance your money would be transferred in ACH mode . It means it would take another 3-4 days. On calling the customer care number in PST hours i.e 8 am to 6 Pm Pst no body picks the call. I tried this for 2 days but no luck then I called at IST morning. At last I got connected to a representative and on asking about the internal compliance I was told that my source bank doesn’t allow deducting amount. I will like you inform you that till date I was using another app using the same bank and the transfer was instant within 15 mins. So I went head and canceled the transaction and dropped an email 3 days back. And I till now I am chasing them but no news. The owner of this app should be sued for making people fool and for a filthy customer service .
Very bad experience
For my first transfer on this site, they have an option for instance transfer and I opted for it. They immediately accepted and closed the transaction. After that they have neither deducted the amount, nor deposited for 2 days. In these 2 days I had no clues what happened to the transaction and I even couldn’t cancel it as the option was not there. Suddenly after 2 days, the money has deducted, but never deposited in my India account. I tried to call their number and never got a response, just wasted an hour waiting on the hot number. No response to email as well and still struggling to get some response... such a bad luck... Never, never opt for these guys
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.