Remitly is trusted by millions for sending money to family and friends overseas. Send cash to 3,000+ banks and 350,000+ cash pickup locations worldwide! Recipients pick up cash without paying a fee. Get a special offer on your first transfer!
Remitly is secure and fast, with great rates for currency exchange worldwide. No fees for recipients, low fees for sending. You’ll get the exact date + time your money will arrive with your recipient.
Send money safely to 100+ countries worldwide! Feel safe in sending money to the Philippines, India, Vietnam, Mexico, Dominican Republic, Nigeria, Pakistan, China, Ghana, Kenya, Colombia, Brazil, and more.
Remitly helps you send money worldwide using your bank account, credit card, or debit card. More money makes it home to friends and family thanks to Remitly’s great rates, special offers, and no hidden fees. Remitly provides multiple levels of security for all transfers to protect your money against fraud. Senders and recipients can talk to a real person on our Customer Care Team any hour, any day in Spanish or English.
Send money from 17 countries, including the USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Singapore, and Australia. Transfer or wire funds to 50+ mobile money providers including M-Pesa, MTN, Vodafone, eSewa, GCash, Paymaya, bKash, EasyPaisa, and GoPay.
Send money to Mexico:
• Remitly has coverage from coast to coast in Mexico
• Send cash to trusted banks + stores: Elektra & Banco Azteca, BBVA Bancomer, OXXO, Bodega Aurrera and more, with bank deposit & cash pickup options
• Use our app to wire directly to bank account or debit card like Saldazo, Guardadito and more
Send money to The Philippines:
• Send money to trusted banks: BDO, BPI, Metrobank & more
• Recipients can get money at cash pickup locations or via home delivery
• Use mobile money options like GCash, Paymaya & Coins.ph
Send funds to India:
• Transfer money to trusted banks: ICICI, HDFC, SBI, YesBank, Kotak Bank & more with direct bank transfer, or send money using UPI
• Recipients can pick up cash at Punjab National Bank, EbixCash, Weizmann Forex, Muthoot Fincorp, and more
Transfer money to Central America:
• Send money to Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Panamá
• Send cash to trusted providers: Banco Industrial, Banrural, Elektra y Banco Azteca, Banco Agrícola, Remesas Cusca, and more
• Send for cash pickup, bank deposit, or to Tigo Money
Wire funds to the Dominican Republic:
• Send cash to trusted providers like Caribe Express, Banco BHD León, BanReservas and more
• Send money directly to your recipient’s home, bank account, or for cash pickup
Send money to Latin America & the Caribbean:
• Transfer money for bank deposit & cash pickup in Colombia, Brazil, Ecuador, Peru and more
• Send funds to trusted banks: Bancolombia, Éxito, Davivienda, Caixa Econômica Federal, Banco do Brasil, Itaú Unibanco, and more
Send money to Asia:
• Send funds to 20+ countries in Asia: Bangladesh, Indonesia, Korea, Nepal, Thailand, and more
• China: transfer money to Alipay users in China and send funds via WeChat
• Pakistan: send cash to trusted banks: MCB, Bank Alfalah, Habib Bank, and more
• Vietnam: Send secure bank deposits from the U.S. to your recipient’s Visa debit card number, or send with home delivery
Send money to Africa:
• Wire money to 35+ countries in Africa: Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya with bank deposit, cash pickup or mobile money
• Send US Dollars to Nigeria - recipients receive a bonus from the Central Bank of Nigeria of 5 Naira for every 1 USD received. Send USD for bank deposit at GT Bank, Polaris and Fidelity, or for cash pickup at 3,600+ locations including First Bank, Access Bank and more
• Send cash to MTN or Vodafone mobile money accounts in Ghana, or to trusted banks like GCB, Ecobank and more for bank deposit or cash pickup
• Send money to mobile money accounts in Kenya like M-Pesa, Airtel and Equitel, or for bank deposit or cash pickup at Equity Bank, KCB, Co-operative Bank and more
This update includes bug fixes and performance enhancements to improve your experience.
We have added more receive countries. You can now send money to Norway, Sweden, Denmark, and the United States!
Remember, we are always here for you. Feel free to reach out to us or checkout the many help topics at help.remitly.com.
Ratings and Reviews
I’m a customer that madr my transfer everytime with remitly and really there are 2 big things that i don’t really understand:
1. Time processing wrong: everytime time that the trasnfer said one day is deposit in the account recipients other day. Giving wrong information. Don’t promise thing that you won’t be able to keep. For me said next day——> took 2 weeks better not say anything and you are going to receive less bad coments
2. Tricky information: when that happens, the customer services gave me like a compensation for all the inconvenience, one transaction free!!! I said ok im going to still sending money. I wrote 3 times (20 min each) and they keep telling me that i have a free transaction and is going to use automatically. And never happen. Erase the app, download again. Nothing. I wrote again and in that time “carlos” explain me that i ONLY can use it when i transfer dollar exchange to soles... what?? I never transfer dollar to soles. Why they offer me a compensation that not fit what i need. Also if i take that compensation Is not good for the customer is only good for the company the exchange is 3.34 and in Peru is 3.42 how is going to be a a compensation if are taking From my money anyway in the exchange..........
Developer Response ,
We currently have limited customer service available as we protect our global team and align with public safety precautions for COVID-19. At this time, we are not able to offer email support and are unable to respond to any email message you send us.
We truly appreciate your understanding and patience and apologize for the inconvenience to you.
We encourage you to find easy answers to your questions on our Help Center, such as: (https://help.remitly.com) Track your transfer (https://help.remitly.com/s/article/track-transfer?utm_source=auto_reply&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=track_transfer&utm_content=en) Edit your transfer (https://help.remitly.com/s/article/how-to-edit-your-transfer?utm_source=auto_reply&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=edit_transfer&utm_content=en) Cancel your transfer (https://help.remitly.com/s/article/cancel-transfer?utm_source=auto_reply&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cancel_transfer&utm_content=en) Why is my transfer on hold? (https://help.remitly.com/s/article/transfer-on-hold?utm_source=auto_reply&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=on_hold&utm_content=en) How sending limits work (https://help.remitly.com/s/article/sending-limits?utm_source=auto_reply&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=sending_limits&utm_content=en)
If you need to reach out to us, you can find the latest information on what customer service options are available here. (https://help.remitly.com/s/article/covid-19-status)
Very bad services support.
I have been waiting 6 days for my 4th transaction to complete. I’m watching the updates all the time, and it just say that it is processing since May 14, I tried to get more information about my process and nobody could give me a concrete time estimate for when my transaction would be completed. In orden to get my money back as soon as possible, I cancelled my transaction, and today I received a mail where they told me that I have to wait 7 business days more. They claimed that this waiting time was due to the recipient bank. Nevertheless, the recipient bank in colombia had not idea about this and had never took part in the transaction. It is insane how this app is playing with my money. Moreover, I couldn’t pay my insurance in Colombia last Monday, and now I have to pay a additional fee as a result of the incompetence and terrible service received from WorldRemit. It is sad that I’ve encountered this situation, I was very satisfied with their service so far and I send money back and forth quite often. Bitterly I’ll have to stop using their services, and would never recommend them to anyone.
Developer Response ,
We would like to extend our sincere apologies for the most recent experience with our service, we know it is very important for you to have your transaction delivered efficiently within the expected time.
We will be more than glad to address all your concerns and provide you with a resolution, please reach out to us at :
We have a dedicated staff to assist you 24/7 in English and Spanish.
Bad customer service
They called and asked me for more information to verify my account and promised to give me a call back if they need more info. And then suspended my account without giving me the call as they promised. Very unprofessional. I called the main line and there is nothing they can do to reactive my suspended account even tho I am willing to provide them more information but it’s always “we can’t do anything”. They do not really know what’s the exact issue but its because of suspicious activity. Can they be more professional? If it is because of suspicious activity, they should have call me as what they promised and tell me about it, so I can answer to all of the questions they have. But they did not call me and just decided to suspend the account and cancel the transaction. What if my transaction is critical and someone’s life is on the line because of it? What if my transaction is for something in the hospital and they really do need that amount? Remitly just decided to suspend and cancel the transaction without getting anything? What is the point of having customer service when they can’t help you with anything? Instead of helping or fixing the issue, they just told me that I cannot use remitly anymore. And that, my friend, that’s how you lose clients. This is my first time using this app too. This is such a let down. Going to delete this app and tell me friends to do so as well. Unbelievable customer service.
Developer Response ,
¡Dear Customer! Thank you for taking the time to contact us. We appreciate your feedback and effort in bringing this matter to our attention. As we continue to grow, we look for better options for our customers to make transactions. We completely understand how important it is for you to process your transactions to your loved ones and it is not a good experience for you. We would like to know about your case, you can contact us directly. Thanks for choosing Remitly.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Remitly Inc
- 106.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Remitly