Join over 3 million people who’ve sent money internationally to loved ones with Remitly.
• Send from 17 countries, including the USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Singapore, and Australia.
• Send money to 1,600+ banks and 180,000+ cash pickup locations worldwide.
• Send to 20+ mobile money providers including M-Pesa, MTN, Vodaphone, eSewa, GCash, Paymaya, bKash, EasyPaisa, and GoPay.
WHY CHOOSE REMITLY
• Fast and secure transfers
• No fees for recipients
• Every customer gets a special offer on their first transaction
• You’ll get the exact date and time your money will arrive with your recipient
• More money makes it home due to our great rates, special offers, and no hidden fees
• Peace of mind because we encrypt all transfers and protect you against fraud using bank-level security
• Senders and recipients can talk to a real person on our Customer Care Team at any hour, on any day
Safely send money to over 60 countries, including Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia and Jordan:
• Safely send bank deposits to 10+ trusted banks like Banque Misr, National Bank of Egypt, Banque du Caire, United Bank Of Egypt and more.
• Use our app to send directly to your recipient's Visa debit card number in Egypt with peace of mind.
• Recipients can also pickup their money at United Bank of Egypt and Banque du Caire.
• Safely send for cash pick up at 10,000+ locations including Wafacash, Panque Populaire and more.
• Send for bank deposit at 15+ trusted banks like Banque Populaire du Maroc, Attijariwafa Bank, and more.
• Safely send for cash pickup at Banque de l'Habitat and Banque Zitouna, and more.
Thanks for being a Remitly customer!
- This update includes some bug fixes and some performance enhancements to improve your experience.
Need any help? Check out our help page for additional information at help.remilty.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Remitly has made a faithful user
My entire family has always used Western Union to send money to Mexico. Naturally, when I started to need to transfer money from my US to my Mexican bank accounts, I used Western Union. I thought a “quick” transfer was 24 hours. I had a horrible experience transferring a large sum of money with them around the same time that I saw an ad for Remitly and thought I’d give it a try. And I am never going back! The Remitly app is such a streamlined and more modern experience, and my money arrives in MINUTES, every time! I’ve never waited over an hour to receive the funds, and the fastest time was 20 minutes. It’s nice not to feel like your money is floating lost in some wires somewhere out there in the world. I’ll be making sure my entire family switches over, it’s a much better experience from start to finish.
Developer Response ,
Hi there. Thank you for trusting us to send your hard-earned money in these difficult times,and for recommending our service to your loved ones. We're glad to offer you a fast, reliable way to send money internationally. Happy sending!
WORST CUSTOMER SUPPORT EVER
This app lures you in with a smaller fee and better exchange rate, BUT when an issue occurs they show their true colors. They won’t help in anyway! Won’t even contact you to inform you your money was not paid out. So beware if you send money through this app to loved ones YOU will need to keep up with this app because all they will do is TRY REALLY HARD to steal your money. Because if it weren’t for my receiver calling me to tell me they didn’t pay her the money REMITLY it’s self wouldn’t have said a word to me! I have been “helped” ( NOT AT ALL) by their customer support team (FYI JUST A CHAT ROOM WHERE THE EMPLOYEES HAVE LIMITED ENGLISH WHICH WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN A PROBLEM IF THEY AT LEAST RESOLVED THE ISSUE!) for 3 WEEKS already trying to get my money back but REMITLY KEEPS PUTTING BLAME ON THE OTHER BANK ( still don’t know what “OTHER BANK”) and asking for my bank statements with all my information on them which I don’t understand why Remitly needs to see all my transactions they should just need to see the posted withdrawal of my money from them! SO IF YOU WANT TO USE THIS APP BE HOPEFUL THERES NO ISSUES WITH YOUR TRANSACTIONS BECAUSE IF THERE IS YOU WILL HAVE TO FIND OUT ON YOUR OWN AND KEEP TRACK OF REMITLY BECAUAE THEY WILL NOT MOVE A FINGER FOR YOU THEY WILL JUST SAY “ ITS AN INVESTIGATION THE OTHER BANK NEEDS TO DO WE (REMITLY) CAN NOT DO ANY THING WE CAN ONLY SEE YOUR TRANSACTION NOT FIX IT” NO HELP AT ALL!!! NO RESOLVE OF PROBLEMS !!
Developer Response ,
We want to make this right. Chat is our best option to support you right now. We do have a dedicated team that works directly with our Partner banks to make sure transactions like yours are completed. If you are not getting the updates you expect, please chat with us directly http://remit.ly/143d2yr.
I’m a customer that madr my transfer everytime with remitly and really there are 2 big things that i don’t really understand:
1. Time processing wrong: everytime time that the trasnfer said one day is deposit in the account recipients other day. Giving wrong information. Don’t promise thing that you won’t be able to keep. For me said next day——> took 2 weeks better not say anything and you are going to receive less bad coments
2. Tricky information: when that happens, the customer services gave me like a compensation for all the inconvenience, one transaction free!!! I said ok im going to still sending money. I wrote 3 times (20 min each) and they keep telling me that i have a free transaction and is going to use automatically. And never happen. Erase the app, download again. Nothing. I wrote again and in that time “carlos” explain me that i ONLY can use it when i transfer dollar exchange to soles... what?? I never transfer dollar to soles. Why they offer me a compensation that not fit what i need. Also if i take that compensation Is not good for the customer is only good for the company the exchange is 3.34 and in Peru is 3.42 how is going to be a a compensation if are taking From my money anyway in the exchange..........
Developer Response ,
We currently have limited customer service available as we protect our global team and align with public safety precautions for COVID-19. At this time, we are not able to offer email support and are unable to respond to any email message you send us.
We truly appreciate your understanding and patience and apologize for the inconvenience to you.
We encourage you to find easy answers to your questions on our Help Center, such as: (https://help.remitly.com) Track your transfer (https://help.remitly.com/s/article/track-transfer?utm_source=auto_reply&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=track_transfer&utm_content=en) Edit your transfer (https://help.remitly.com/s/article/how-to-edit-your-transfer?utm_source=auto_reply&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=edit_transfer&utm_content=en) Cancel your transfer (https://help.remitly.com/s/article/cancel-transfer?utm_source=auto_reply&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cancel_transfer&utm_content=en) Why is my transfer on hold? (https://help.remitly.com/s/article/transfer-on-hold?utm_source=auto_reply&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=on_hold&utm_content=en) How sending limits work (https://help.remitly.com/s/article/sending-limits?utm_source=auto_reply&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=sending_limits&utm_content=en)
If you need to reach out to us, you can find the latest information on what customer service options are available here. (https://help.remitly.com/s/article/covid-19-status)
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Remitly Inc
- 70.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Remitly
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.