Transform any link, tweet, or story into a beautiful Instagram photo
No watermarks. No in-app purchases. Remake your links, tweets, and articles into shareable, customizable, likable Instagram pics for your feed and Stories. Any link becomes an image. Every image becomes a masterpiece!
How it works:
• Grab a link to any article, tweet, or review: We’ll convert these links into a shareable, social media graphic
• Choose the size and the style: We’ve got sizes for feeds and for Stories, plus over a dozen styles to suit you
• Pick the colors and the background: Any color imaginable, any background image you choose
• Then share to Instagram (or anywhere you live on social media), schedule with Buffer, or save to your camera roll
• No more screenshotting a tweet. Simply enter the tweet URL, and we’ll grab the tweet’s text, username, and profile picture for a beautiful display in an Instagram pic.
• Links have never looked better on Instagram. Each news template pulls in the headline, favicon, and source domain of your article, then magically arranges all the elements into a piece of Instagram art.
• Choose from a dozen different templates, inspired by top Insta posts. They’re all free and available right away — no unlocking or purchasing required.
• Make it on-brand. Use your brand’s color palette or upload background pictures with your imagery, logos, and branding
• Save your style. Custom colors are automatically saved so you can easily grab them next time.
• Unsplash integration. Pick from thousands of beautiful stock images to use as your background.
• Streamlined to help you work fast. Save time with easy uploading, styling, and editing. You’ll have an Instagram-worthy image in mere minutes.
Made with love by the Buffer team.
Say hi to us on Instagram @buffer.
- Adjusts how we fetch tweets to load into the Canvas.
- Various updates behind the scenes.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing little tool from Buffer
I’ve been using Buffer for years but just noticed and downloaded this app last week. It’s actually a really nice tool for social media publishing, especially on Instagram.
Tried Remix for the first time. I clicked share an Instagram and it said, preparing post. And that’s all it did. It didn’t open Instagram. Clicked share to Buffer. It opened a buffer but not in story mode. Automatically cropped the image to square. No way to change the post to a story.
Overall, there’s not really many effects you could put on a story post. Background image and color. That’s it not even additional text. Seems all right for a 1.0 product, but a lot of work to be done.
Just one tiny big detail:
Love the app. It makes a tweet look way better than a simple screenshot. Not to mention the fact that it makes it insanely easy and effortless to make a nice looking design in a matter of seconds.
There is however, a tiny detail that bothers me: the bad quality. Whenever you save a design to you camera roll, it saves it as a blurry image instead of a nice crispy image.
I really hope they read and fix this!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Buffer, Inc.
- 82.3 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Buffer Inc