Transform any link, tweet, or story into a beautiful Instagram photo
No watermarks. No in-app purchases. Remake your links, tweets, and articles into shareable, customizable, likable Instagram pics for your feed and Stories. Any link becomes an image. Every image becomes a masterpiece!
How it works:
• Grab a link to any article, tweet, or review: We’ll convert these links into a shareable, social media graphic
• Choose the size and the style: We’ve got sizes for feeds and for Stories, plus over a dozen styles to suit you
• Pick the colors and the background: Any color imaginable, any background image you choose
• Then share to Instagram (or anywhere you live on social media), schedule with Buffer, or save to your camera roll
• No more screenshotting a tweet. Simply enter the tweet URL, and we’ll grab the tweet’s text, username, and profile picture for a beautiful display in an Instagram pic.
• Links have never looked better on Instagram. Each news template pulls in the headline, favicon, and source domain of your article, then magically arranges all the elements into a piece of Instagram art.
• Choose from a dozen different templates, inspired by top Insta posts. They’re all free and available right away — no unlocking or purchasing required.
• Make it on-brand. Use your brand’s color palette or upload background pictures with your imagery, logos, and branding
• Save your style. Custom colors are automatically saved so you can easily grab them next time.
• Unsplash integration. Pick from thousands of beautiful stock images to use as your background.
• Streamlined to help you work fast. Save time with easy uploading, styling, and editing. You’ll have an Instagram-worthy image in mere minutes.
Made with love by the Buffer team.
Say hi to us on Instagram @buffer.
- Fixes missing Buffer Avatar.
Ratings and Reviews
Whew! I've been looking for an app with the functionality for a while but could never find one that actually fit my needs until now. App is great and helps me share my tweets to Instagram. Thanks buffer.
Tried Remix for the first time. I clicked share an Instagram and it said, preparing post. And that’s all it did. It didn’t open Instagram. Clicked share to Buffer. It opened a buffer but not in story mode. Automatically cropped the image to square. No way to change the post to a story.
Overall, there’s not really many effects you could put on a story post. Background image and color. That’s it not even additional text. Seems all right for a 1.0 product, but a lot of work to be done.
Just one tiny big detail:
Love the app. It makes a tweet look way better than a simple screenshot. Not to mention the fact that it makes it insanely easy and effortless to make a nice looking design in a matter of seconds.
There is however, a tiny detail that bothers me: the bad quality. Whenever you save a design to you camera roll, it saves it as a blurry image instead of a nice crispy image.
I really hope they read and fix this!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Buffer, Inc.
- 154.7 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Buffer Inc