Give workers the information they need to do their best work by providing expert guidance at any moment, on any device. WorkLink is the first knowledge platform to combine Augmented Reality (AR) instructions and remote AR assistance into one enterprise ready platform.
WorkLink Assist is a feature set of the WorkLink Platform that allows for the quick dissemination of information and skills across your organization, ensuring that your expert’s knowledge is captured and codified, and that the entire organization has the most up-to-date information and instructions the moment it’s needed.
WorkLink Create is a set of authoring features on the WorkLink Platform which allows users with no prior coding knowledge to create rich, engaging, augmented reality instructions. By enabling in-house creation of virtual instruction manuals, WorkLink Create accelerates the production process, lowers production costs, and improves security.
To learn more about how WorkLink can help your organization, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Launching our updated mobile app, WorkLink: enabling users on ARKit devices to open scenarios and content in the same app used for remote assistance calls (Available in interactive mode on non-ARKit devices)
- Introducing Session Recording: this feature enables the capture of important knowledge delivered during live support video calls for retention, future sharing and new insight into additional training needs and how processes can be improved. Either the technician or remote expert can record a live session so real-time knowledge becomes a reusable asset that can be accessed by others in the future (When calling platform is either ARKit or ARCore device)
- Multiple improvements to video call quality and latency.
- Additional bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Really cool idea, very poorly executed
I have far more calls with this that don’t work than that do work. Audio only works about 1/3 of the time. Program uses a ton of bandwidth and a ton of battery. Even with good internet, images are still very pixilated and it’s slow to recognize surfaces that you can draw on.
- Scope Technologies US Inc.
- 239.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Scope Technologies US Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.