***** The only app that gives you iPhone Battery Alerts on your Apple Watch!
***** The only app that shows your iPhone Battery on your Watch Face [with purchasable upgrade]!
"Remote Battery & Connectivity" is a super convenient utility app. It enables you to use your Apple Watch to check the charging level of your iPhone, and gives you alerts on the Watch when the iPhone is full charged or when the battery level get critical. On the iPhone app, you can view the battery level of your Watch. In addition, the app gives information on your current data connection and network carrier. After upgrading the app, it can show all this information conveniently on your Watch Face!
- Check whether your iPhone is fully charged while it is plugged in on the other side of the room
- Check your iPhone charging level without pulling your iPhone out of your pocket
- Check your Watch charging level on your iPhone when it is charging on the wireless charger
- Show your iPhone battery level and connection status on your Watch Face using Complications [with purchasable upgrade]!
- Use Glances to check your iPhone's battery level from the Watch home screen
- Get a notification on your Apple Watch when your iPhone is fully charged, or when its charging level drops below a threshold.
- Customize the alert limits of the battery level
- Save costs! Use your Watch to quickly check if you have a WiFi or cellular data connection
- Be creative and find many more ways to use the app!
NOTE: This app contains an auto-renewable subscription. It is a weekly, monthly or yearly subscription, and it provides you the option to set custom battery level limits, enables complications on your watch, and removes all ads.
The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
For more info, see:
Minor UI updates to Watch Faces
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
11 pro max
Only complaint is the app disconnects from the watch with cycles possibly with restarts of the phone or if the app is not open all the time rather than reconnecting through blue tooth ..also alerts are not consistent with low particularly.. mostly if not all the time .. would be perfect if we could get sound alert option...
How not to make a first impression.
I’ve no idea if the app actually does what it promises — it’s so in your face about subscribing(!) that I was pelted with two ads and then two solicitations to upgrade the app (to remove ads) before I could even make my way around the app. Why does a battery status indicator app require a monthly or WEEKLY subscription? I can’t even imagine, but it’s bad actors like this that have turned everyone against legitimate subscription-based apps. And shoving the offer right up my eyeballs the first time I even glance at the app ... get out of here. Even if you offered a one-time payment option, you lost me completely with that garbage.
Anyway, I deleted it in less time than it took me to review it. Just pick up your other device and look at it to check its battery life I guess.
Widgets Are Cool, Apps Works Well
I’m not sure why there are not more reviews on this app. It works quite well and is very useful. I use it primarily to check the battery level on my iPhone. Occasionally, the widgets on the watch face will not update when it is supposed to but clicking on the widget on the watch will open an option to refresh if this happens.
I have tried several other battery apps and this is by far the best.
- Caramba App Development
- 8.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Caramba App Development
- In-App Purchases
- Remote Battery Upgrade $2.99
- Weekly Subscription $0.49
- Monthly Subscription $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.