Demo : https://youtu.be/LP-ddcSzEPw
Without any installation on your PC, You can view the files on your PC,Server, and other iPhone.
TIOD is a client for Samba(SMB,CIFS) and FTP.
With TIOD, You can directly read the computer's files without any installation on your computer.
You can watch the movies which is in your PC without copying!
TIOD is not like RDP, VNC which shows the screen of your computer remotely, TIOD uses the resource of the iPhone and reads your HardDisk from your computer through the air.
That means you can read any files , listen to any musics and watch any movies on your computer DIRECTLY without copying to the phone. Of course you might copy the files to the phone from your computers.
When you have trouble with TIOD, please visit www.tiod.com.
1. iPhone can read any files from your computer without any installation on your PC(MS, Linux-Samba,Unix-Samba ,FTP Server etc).
2. Only Shared folders which you selected can be shown.So it's safe.
3. Almost formats are supported.(movies,musics,words,excels,text etc)
4. Any formats and any codecs of video (including avi, mov,asf,wmv, etc) can be shown to your iPhone without any installation on your computer. And you can also copy those files.
5. Any formats of Musics(including mp3,m4r,ac4, etc) can be played on your iPhone directly.
6. You can see the pictures on your computer without copying.
7. Scanning the available PCs.
8. Addresses you visited are recoded, So you don't need to know the IP addresses for each time.
9. In the case when you input the username and password for some system (ftp), last username and password can be memorized, so you don't need input the username and password for next time.
10.TIOD supports UNICODE. you can connect to any computers which are using another language system.
11. TIOD and your computer must connect to same router with this version.
FOR WINDOWS7 User
When you meet the login window from TIOD, just insert your PC's login ID(PC's account) and password.
If you did NOT set a password for your Windows7, download a batch file from www.tiod.com or modify the registry key of "HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\LimitBlankPasswordUse" to "0 (zero)"
When you use SAMBA(including NAS), please check your SAMBA version. TIOD highly recommends over 3.0 version.(UNICODE supported version)
This version can copy and play the Read-Only files from your PCs.
One of recent IOS can not read the file which was created by fopen function, So I changed the way of creation of new file.
Connecting for ftp was fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Cannot log In to my new Windows 10 desktop. My other computers connect to it with no trouble. My phone connects to the other computers. But my login fails on
W-10. I can’t find any faults in my home network. What could possibly be wrong?
I originally wrote this in July 2018. Tomorrow is Dec 1 and problems still exists. In fact, it’s worse. TIOD does not even recognize my computer. Please do something about this problem or advise me what to troubleshoot.
It does what it says
This app is simple and does what it's supposed to without anything fancy getting in the way. There are a couple of bugs, I've encountered crashes after exiting frim viewing images larger than 300kb, and the interface could use an imprivement aestetically. Other than that, this is a good example of a lightweight application that can actually do something, opposed to fancy overproduced, overhyped applications that are extremely limited and inflexible.
Great concept, extremely BUGGY
Great when it works, but that's not much of the time. Crashes constantly, chokes on iPad 3 resolution: video pixelated, lags, freezes, overlaps and smears. (video displayed ok on iPad 1, but same crash problems.) Most videos unviewable, some crash every time. Crashes on photos greater than 4Mpixel, and very slow at that. For hi res photos (8MP+) tries to build photo in blocks but gets lost, usually crashes. On 16MP photos, fails every time. Once crashed, will usually crash again immediately before reloading actually works. Files display in seemingly random order, no options for sorting. Network scan often fails. Logins fail frequently. Photo viewer often displays wrong file name. File control slider almost impossible to get your finger on, result usually requires 5-10 tries. Some nice features, but not ready for prime time.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.