Remote for Fire Stick TV App allows you to control your Amazon Fire TV directly from your iPhone using intuitive swipe-based controls.
It also allows you to use your keyboard (including voice input) to make access your favorite entertainment easier and more convenient. Apps are accessed using a single tap in the dedicated Apps Menu.
Finally, this app allows you to cast photos and videos from your library directly onto your Fire TV. This makes sharing your favorite photos and videos with your friends and family easier than ever.
+ Intuitive swipe-based virtual remote.
+ Built-in keyboard to facilitate searches.
+ Voice input and search options.
+ Quick access to your favorite apps and channels.
+ Cast feature: cast media directly from library.
Remote for Fire Stick TV App Premium Subscriptions:
- Subscribed users have unlimited use of the Remote and access to all of its Premium features, without ads.
- Non-subscribed users can use each Premium feature at a limit quota per day.
- Users can subscribe to three different plans: weekly (USD 2.99$), monthly (USD 7.99$), and yearly (USD 29.99$) auto-renewing subscriptions.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is disabled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hour prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Any questions? Contact us: email@example.com
In this version, we have made essential enhancements:
- Improved detection & connection to Fire TV & Fire Stick.
- Improved stream cast photo & video from library.
- Fixed minor bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Not user friendly but min. subscription works to do the job
I was able to use this app to pair a new remote since dog chewed up old one.
Not user friendly if you’re not technically apt but if you’re determined you’ll figure it out. Also has lots lag from the time you press the button for the action to apply so if you’re click happy sit down and be humble.
App does not describe what “premium” features you’d get if you upgraded so why buy if you don’t know what you’re buying? That’s right ya don’t.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review. We will be releasing a new update with major fixes this week. Please let us know if it works better for you. Thank you for your patience.
Not worth it
App is constantly crashing. If I exit the app, or my phone scree times out ,I have to reconnect. Have to keep restarting app multiple times to connect to the right firestick. Can’t find the firestick located in the same room as I am, more often then not, yet always gives me the option to connect to the firestick that is downstairs down the hall. Bought the app to avoid ads, and entirely not worth it. Thought it would help with connection issues but hasn’t helped a bit. Firestick gets perfect connection along with my phone, yet they can’t find eachother 9 times out of 10. Waste of 25 dollars. You are better off going out and buying or ordering a new remote. Major lag, and everytime my app is open and I go to reconnect under “my device” it crashes the app. I have to fully close the app, end it on my phone before I can attempt to find the connection again, which as mentioned above is highly difficult because it takes me many tries before the correct firestick connection shows up.
Developer Response ,
We apologize for the inconvenience. We are looking into this issue - when there are mutliple Fire Sticks in a close location, our app may experience difficulties in connecting to the right one and maintaining a stable connection. We will rectify this issue as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Don’t even bother
I preordered this app by mistake when looking for a decent option to replace my fire stick remote. I paid something like $2.99, which isn’t bad in the scheme of things. When the app was finally released, I decided to try it after already having found my misplaced remote, thinking I could use this app with all the fire sticks in my home, like a universal remote. WRONG!!! After having paid the cost for the app, you have to pay to use it monthly?! This is an absolute crock. $2.99 a week? $7.99 a month? The stupidest thing I’ve ever encountered. I can’t connect my devices without a charge to see if the app even works.
TL;DR just buy a new fire tv remote.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review. We charge 2.99/week and 7.99/month, but you can also get a Lifetime subscription for which you will receive all updates and new features we released - forever. For now, we have a dedicated Apps Menu and a Cast feature and are working on more.
- Mobile Security Labs Company Limited
- 115.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Mobile Security Labs 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly Premium $4.99
- Lifetime $39.99
- Monthly $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.