Remote for Netflix! gives you a powerful remote control for Netflix
- If you watch on your computer
- If you use Chrome
Then Remote for Netflix! is for you.
It's incredibly easy to set up - you can control any computer.
It is perfect for your media center, or if you plug your computer into a TV or Projector.
You get all the controls you expect; Play Pause, Seeking, Volume, Fullscreen, plus you can browse on your iDevice.
Browse anything on Netflix and when you find what you want to watch - just click play. It will start playing on your computer as if by magic :)
Easy access to Neflix's 'secret' content codes to make it even easier to find something new to watch whether it is 'Cult Sci-Fi & Fantasy' or 'Anime Comedies'
-Any Windows, Mac or ChromeBook device running a current version of Chrome
Please note: Hobbyist Software is not in any way affiliated to - or endorsed by Netflix or any of the other streaming sites.
We just built a remote and browser extension which allows you to control their website from your iDevice. You will still need to have a normal subscription with Netflix to access their videos.
Remote for Netflix is supported through an auto-renewing subscription which you can choose to purchase within the app.
• The subscription is called 'Full Control'
• It is a monthly subscription. It lets you use the server which connects your iDevice with the computer you are controlling. If you subscribe, then you will be able to use all commands including browsing for an unlimited number of devices.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
Updated Internal Libraries
Ratings and Reviews
Learn to read
Yeah, people clearly can't read app descriptions because not only does it say you need a pc or Mac to control, but you also need to pay for a subscription. It works just fine if you know what to expect and how to use it. Jeez.
Great app/easy to use
Very simple app but does what it’s supposed to. Convenient to use during the “long binges” or when I have my Mac connected to my tv with hdmi. Instructions are straight forward and it took less than 5 minutes to set up.
Read the description...
Can't understand why people clearly haven't read the description of the app and then leave a bad review. This app does exactly what it claims; It controls Netflix and makes using my Media Pc much more simple.
- Hobbyist Software Limited
- 68.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 Hobbyist Software Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Full Control - Annual $9.99
- Full Control - Monthly $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.