Keyboard extension for Mac/Windows computers: add keypad & numpad blocks to your laptop keyboard.
250,000 downloads & 1,500 5-star ratings.
Turn your iPhone or iPad into the wireless extension of your Mac/Windows PC keyboard. Add dedicated numbers, arrows and other blocks to your Mac/Windows PC keyboard. Why buy additional hardware that you have to carry around with you if you can have it almost for free?
AT A GLANCE
- Numeric block for Numbers, Excel, and your calculation needs;
- Arrows block for Keynote, Powerpoint and your other needs;
- Edit existing key pad keys & layout;
- Create your own key pads for any pro app you use;
- Use your iOS device as a Mac/Windows PC keyboard extension;
- Enjoy the ease of use in a slick user interface you will love;
- Use the Personal Hotspot of your iOS device to control your Mac/Windows PC when you don’t have access to other networks;
- 3 steps, under 30 seconds super easy setup.
- and any other app that exposes it's functionality via keyboard shortcuts.
- Mac with macOS 10.10 or above, Windows 7 or above and Helper app installed;
- iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 10 or above;
- Shared wireless network connection between your computer and iOS device.
Download helper app for Mac/Windows PC from https://cherpake.com/get
Ratings are like gold for indie developers like me, please give the app a quick rating on the App Store.
* [NEW] UI improvements with what iOS 14 has to offer
* [NEW] Setting to choose numbers separator "." or "," or use automatic mode
* [NEW] Split prevent sleep and use proximity sensor settings
* [FIX] Crash when showing key combination enabled for some users
* [NEW] Tap with two fingers to quickly edit current keypad
* [NEW] Show key combination for keys
* [FIX] Blur background when editing a key
* [FIX] Fix loading PNG images from iCloud
* [NEW] Export/Import keypads
* [NEW] Submit your custom made keypads to the store for others to enjoy (via email)
* [NEW] Load custom icons for keypad/keys from iCloud drive
* [NEW] Setting to turn off swipe to switch keypads
* [NEW] Support for iOS 14 new features
* [FIX] Show clear icon for keys in keypad editor
* [FIX] Preserve custom title & background color when editing buttons
* [FIX] Enable copy/paste buttons when in selection mode
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A med student
I spend the majority of my time now doing flashcards with Anki/osmosis...so I was looking for something I could setup some commands for flash card mode so I can stare at my laptop a little farther away for long periods of time. Eye strain and all that. Other apps couldn’t get all the commands I wanted in or were awkward to use. This is exactly what I was looking for! Works great!
I do get a lot of weird looks in the library when I do this because I keep my phone down and it looks like I’m controlling it with my mind so thanks for making it look like I have superpowers ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I’m a college professor teaching iOS development.
And I love this app. I was looking for something to help me control keynotes full of embedded coding video snippets and the modularity of this app has saved me days of work trying to make this myself.
If you don’t know, presentation remotes never have all of the right key combos for more than the simplest slide shows. This allows you to basically make your own fully customizable Mac remote for useful key presses.
Developer Response ,
You just made my day :) Thanks!
I love this app! And all the apps by this company. I work in data entry and one of the biggest problems with working from home is that my laptop doesn’t have a number pad. Using the numbers across the top of the keyboard takes 3x longer than a number pad, so this app saved my life! It registers the input just as fast as a real number pad, and the app is wayyyyy cheaper than buying an external keyboard.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Evgeny Cherpak
- 26.1 MB
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Cherpak Evgeny
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.