RManager is the powerfull intuitive file browser and viewer for iOS. App can view, copy, move, stream, and manage files between NAS drives, computers, servers, and cloud storage in any direction. You don’t need to install any other software. App will scan and locate devices on your network and connect in seconds.
With our app you can play any video file without conversion, no need to move and copy files - app stream audio and video from your computer or cloud services to any iOS device. You can watch videos on your HDTV with Apple TV or Google Chromecast.
App connects to computers with Mac OS, Windows and Linux, work with files stored on Apple Time Capsule, NAS, WebDav, Cloud services (iCloud, OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive)
- Plays most video formats without conversion: avi, mkv, wmv, mpg, mp4, mov and others.
- Connect to FTP, SFTP, SMB, WebDav, Cloud services
- Wireless transfer files from any network device
- True streaming audio and video on your network without file copying
- Streaming audio and video to your HDTV via Apple TV and Google Chromecast
- Stream music, video and photo from iCloud, OneDrive, Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Yandex.Disk
- Playback and volume control using simple gestures
- Access to media library on the iOS device (Music, Video, Photos)
- Watch online TV, listen to Internet radio (M3U playlists support)
Read our How to use guide for step by step help with getting connected.
Ratings and Reviews
I’d love a dark theme for this app. Other than that this app a very good media player and a file manager. There are so many functions with little to no bugs.
Lost all my data from previous version
I’m really upset that when I updated the iOS on my iPad, I could no longer use the previous version of this app. It deleted all my data and saved favorites! Then, it took me forever to find this app that’s basically the same as the old one, but now it has a new name and I have to redo all my favorites again.
Otherwise, this is a good app. But I would like to be able to go up a level after I use a favorite (shortcut). I would like to be able to upload a file to a favorite or recently used folder, and then go up a level or two.
1. Please add the File Menu in full screen player and Apple Watch Now Playing interface. I would like to have an ability to delete currently playing song if I don’t like it anymore or add it to Favorites or move it to certain folder during playback. It will help to keep my music library always updated.
2. Please add an ability to add a bookmark in big mp3 file (audiobook) in order to come back to this moment later.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Macsoftex Company
- 117 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Macsoftex
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.