Remote Media Manager 4+
Video / Audio / SMB Explorer
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
RManager is the powerfull intuitive file browser and viewer for iOS. App can view, copy, move, stream, and manage files between NAS drives, computers, servers, and cloud storage in any direction. You don’t need to install any other software. App will scan and locate devices on your network and connect in seconds.
With our app you can play any video file without conversion, no need to move and copy files - app stream audio and video from your computer or cloud services to any iOS device. You can watch videos on your HDTV with Apple TV or Google Chromecast.
App connects to computers with Mac OS, Windows and Linux, work with files stored on Apple Time Capsule, NAS, WebDav, Cloud services (iCloud, OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive)
- Plays most video formats without conversion: avi, mkv, wmv, mpg, mp4, mov and others.
- Connect to FTP, SFTP, SMB, WebDav, Cloud services
- Wireless transfer files from any network device
- True streaming audio and video on your network without file copying
- Streaming audio and video to your HDTV via Apple TV and Google Chromecast
- Stream music, video and photo from iCloud, OneDrive, Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Yandex.Disk
- Playback and volume control using simple gestures
- Access to media library on the iOS device (Music, Video, Photos)
- Watch online TV, listen to Internet radio (M3U playlists support)
Read our How to use guide for step by step help with getting connected.
- Added Text Editor for not formatted text files
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Very solid application
I never write reviews, but I think it is about time to start. This is a very solid app and exceeded my expectations. The only thing that prevented me from purchasing the upgrade is there another app with similar functionality that doesn’t need any permissions, not even diagnostics. It costs a bit more, however.
If you need a simple to set up and use file explorer for your home and remote file needs I recommend this app. Definitely worth the few dollars for the pro version and absolutely worth it for the free version. I would give 4.5 stars if that was an option, but there is room for improvement.
Best wishes to the dev.
Developer Response ,
Hello. Thank you for using our app, have a good day! With regards, Macsoftex Team
I’d love a dark theme for this app. Other than that this app a very good media player and a file manager. There are so many functions with little to no bugs.
Lost all my data from previous version
I’m really upset that when I updated the iOS on my iPad, I could no longer use the previous version of this app. It deleted all my data and saved favorites! Then, it took me forever to find this app that’s basically the same as the old one, but now it has a new name and I have to redo all my favorites again.
Otherwise, this is a good app. But I would like to be able to go up a level after I use a favorite (shortcut). I would like to be able to upload a file to a favorite or recently used folder, and then go up a level or two.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Macsoftex Company
- 64.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Macsoftex, 2023
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade $2.99