• Fully emulated Mouse/Keyboard/Trackpad for your PC/Mac!
• Support 3D touch enabled devices to emulate mouse single and double click.
• Redesign and compiled for iOS9 SDK!
Thus making the best efficient use of arm64 architecture.
• Application launcher and switcher
(Drag your host application to Windows/Mac task-bar first)
• Support configurable iOS7 dark and light keyboard.
• Support Windows UAC prompt handling and Windows 8 CharmBar.
• Emulate all the Mac special function keys,
including brightness control and media/volume control.
• Fully support Apple select and drag gesture, with auto-lock option.
• Use your PC/Mac to browse http://www.benzle.com to download/install server program for your computers.
(Currently we support Windows and Mac OS X platform)
• One button to connect. Support Fast Connect and auto-reconnect.
• SiRi to input to your computer
Below are the features that need In-App purchase:
1. Taking physical volume button to emulate page up/down.
2. Lock , turn off and turn on screen.
3. Rich sets of shortcuts for player, presentation, and browsers.
•If you have any problem in using the App, please email us. We promise to be quick to help.
To fix bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Way cooler than remote mouse
It's sleek, customizable, and fully functional immediately upon loading. Unlike others that want you to pay for weird functions like Alt /Ctrl keys.
The price for phone +tablet is legit and totally reasonable.
One downfall: slow connecting. Opening the app never recognizes mt pc. I have to try a couple times. Remote Mouse connects upon opening. Fix that,and this will turn into 5 stars, and then I'll be buying the bundle. Until then, it's a good app that can be amazing.
The app to use - easy setup!
I got this app, and on my Mac I downloaded the "helper" app from their website. Once both were active and connected to the same WiFi network, the two devices found each other automatically. And now the iPad was my keyboard and trackpad on my Mac. It was that simple! No errors or troubleshooting or contacting help support.
Sure, there might be cosmetic improvements could be made. You'll probably read about those in other review posts. But bottom line is that it works exactly as I hoped—and this is the free version.
Great Mouse, Could Improve
Works great except for one persistent issue I have where the force touch (or is it long press) feature to click and drag on my iPhone X is far too sensitive. I end up dragging icons all over my screen or dumping files into random folders. I'd love an option to adjust the force sensitivity or a haptic tap when the force touch is activated. Aside from that I'd love to see this app updated to take advantage of the iPhone X's screen real estate.
- Jia-Bin Huang
- 33.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2015 Benzle Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to pro version for phone $2.99
- Upgrade to pro version for phone and tablet $4.99
- Upgrade to pro version for tablet $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.