Remote Mouse™ turns your iPhone or iPad into a user-friendly remote control for your computer. It simulates the function of wireless mouse, keyboard and touchpad, also provides a variety of specialty control panels, such as Media Remote, Application Switcher and Web Browsing Remote, which helps you perform specific operations more quickly. The small features designed for one-handed use or intuitive operations will also delight you.
Introduced on CNET, Mashable and Product Hunt, considered to be one of the most elegant and easy to use computer remote apps, Remote Mouse has been used by over 20 million users all over the world.
Watching an online movie? Giving a presentation? Or shutting down computer with one click? Nothing can be more convenient than a mobile phone remote that is right at your fingertips.
• Fully simulated wireless mouse
• Gyro mouse that enables moving mouse cursor with gyro sensor
• Left-handed mode
• Integrated with system and third-party keyboards, supports typing in various languages
• Remotely typing by voice if the soft keyboard supports voice recognition
• Supports for sending various shortcuts
• Displays different keypads for Mac or PC
Imitates the Apple Magic Trackpad and supports multi-touch gestures
Specialty Control Panels
• Media Remote: Supports iTunes, VLC, Windows Media Player, Keynote, PowerPoint and Windows Photo Viewer, and will support more
• Web Remote: Supports Chrome, Firefox, and Opera
• Application Switcher: quickly launch and switch between programs
• Power Options: Supports remotely shutdown, sleep, restart and logoff
• Use the physical volume buttons on the mobile device for remote control
• Set password for connection
• Customizable wallpaper
• Auto connect
• Connect via IP address or QR code
• Connect via history
• Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, Mac OSX 10.8+ and Linux
• Works under Wi-Fi or 3G / 4G network
To Get Started
1. Visit www.remotemouse.net on your computer and download the Remote Mouse computer server
2. Install and run the computer server
3. Connect your mobile device to the same Wi-Fi or hotspot as your computer
Help Us Translate
If you are interested in translating Remote Mouse into your native language, join our collaborative translation project at remotemouse.oneskyapp.com
- Fixed the bug that Apple Watch app may freeze.
- Fixed the bug that caused computer name to disappear on "Select a computer".
Ratings and Reviews
My favorite app.
I use this all of the time. The tv my computer is hooked up to now feels like a TV. I’m considering buying an iPad just for this app. It’s been about a month, and I have never ran into any issues- except once when I embarrassingly forgot to reconnect in the “connections” tab. It seems many people are having that issue.
One thing I would add - customizable button screens, where you can add buttons that scale in size to the empty space. This way, I could navigate certain software very easily. For example, 10,000 page PDF documents. I would love to be able to use arrow keys without having to look down at the screen by making them big!
I would just have a big up arrow on top and a little up arrow on bottom. Would be great for power points! Also- the feedback button doesn’t work. Would have loved to email you that last part ❤️
I’m a gamer, I use a pc, I like to mod and I’m more comfortable with a controller than the mouse and keyboard. I also have an 11 week old puppy. Switching between the keyboard and mouse, over to the controller and back again while juggling a very curious puppy became a bit too much. This solved everything. I didn’t even try the basic version and went straight to the pro version. I have a trackpad that works, gestures for more mouse based tasks and a keyboard. All of this works seamlessly after an hour or so of getting to know the app. Kudos to the developer. I highly recommend the app, especially for people who’ve become more accustomed to using their phone for I/O.
Was great but not any more...
App was amazing and worked perfect in the past. As of recent I have had a problem. I will paste my issue below because I tried to send in a support report through the app but was unable to send... I looked online but couldn't find a place to go to report my issue. So last place I feel I can be heard is here. App was 5 stars prior to this issue in my opinion but at this point it's just about useless... so here is my problem, I have an issue when moving the mouse with the app. When I move it across the screen it is not fluent. The cursor will be jumpy and will cause me to over shoot my target. In other words it appears laggy. I do have my phone connected directly to my pc through wifi sent out from the pc. In theory it should have a better response time since I'm not running through a router. I haven't used the app very much recently but have noticed that any time as of recent the mouse will be jumpy as I try to move across the screen.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Yao Ruan
- 110.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Remote Mouse
- In-App Purchases
- Media Remote Panel $1.99
- Unlock Web Remote $1.99
- Remote Image Viewer $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.