Turn your iPad's display into a remote-controlled scoreboard for basketball and other sports!
- Use the iPad's display as a scoreboard for basketball games; great for pickup games, intramurals, and tournaments!
- Customize team names, period length, and buzzer
- Grab the app for your iPhone or iPod touch and use it as a remote to control the scoreboard display on your iPad
- Great for use with other sports and events as well!
Problems, suggestions, or comments? Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For users still using a old version of the app on an iPhone or iPod touch, but using the new 2.0 version on their iPad, this update should fix an issue where the clock and cycle period commands did not register properly on the iPad.
We recommend using this app on iOS 7 with the latest versions of the app installed if possible.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love this app for playing basketball games with my neighbors , but it's hard to read the numbers, please make the letters and numbers easier to read. Otherwise it's a great app. Anyone who's looking for a scoreboard for a basketball game should get this one because it's easy to use and you can pick how long the periods are and you get to pick your team name which can be anything you want it to be. And I love the sound effects because the buzzer sounds like a real buzzer at a basketball game and this really does sound like a scoreboard. Awesome app. Please get😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
Great score board
Good app for keeping score for PE class. It was nice to change the names of the teams for the classes I was teaching. It was awesome to be able to change the clock to any time I wanted instead of a pre-determined time like other apps. I like the remote feature, but that has only worked for me one time. Being able to have the remote feature is essential so I can be mobile in the gym. Fix that please! I would also like a buzzer feature or to have the option of having one.
Best scoreboard I have downloaded
I went to my friends house and we were shooting some hoops in his basement. Well we were using timer and having to remember what the score was and a whole ton of fighting started between what quarter it was, or even the score. I downloaded this app and the arguing stopped and my friend, instead of being cranky, was happy the arguing stoped.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.