Install Remote Viewfinder App to your iOS device, then experience new way of image capturing. Samsung SMART Camera can be controlled remotely on your iOS device
- Samsung SMART Camera Live View (Preview screen) can be wirelessly checked on iPhone screen with real time connection
- Provides control of Timer, Flash, Resolution and capturing of Samsung SMART Camera on iPhone
- When using this App (Camera and iPhone are connected), images taken by iPhone will also be taken by Smart Camera and saved in the camera
- When saving the images, the camera will also store the information about location provided by iPhone's GPS on the pictures
- Provides remote controlling function for capturing and playback
- Possible to control zoom level wirelessly
- Captured images can also be copied to iPhone
- iOS Version : iOS 4.3 or higher
- Supported devices : iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
- Supported Samsung SMART camera : WB850F, WB150F, DV300F, ST200F and other Wi-Fi applied models from 2012
Add support devices.
New OS (ver. 6.0) support and other bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
You're not missing anything...
After months I was finally able to figure out how to establish a connection between my phone and the camera, however it is nothing like the pictures shown in iTunes; the picture shows up on my 4s blurry and warped... looks nothing like my DV300F and kind of defeats the purpose of having it. After all, that's the reason I purchased this smartcam. I like the idea of it, great idea, it just needs to be executed better. Hopefully they make updates in the future, I'll keep the app on my phone just in case, but until then it's disappointing.
Works fine - and on iPhone 4S - Instructions
1. Get the right Remote Viewfinder -- this one with the "SAMSUNG" at the bottom of the icon works with my Samsung W150
2. When in WiFi mode on the camera, and selecting OK on the remote viewfinder, the CAMERA goes into AP mode. It becomes the Access Point you need to connect TO
3. Here's what to do to get it to work every time
a. Put the Camera into Remote Viewfinder mode.
b. Use Settings/Wifi on the iPhone (or iPad) and select the Samsung AP (it's obvious while the camera is acting like an Access Point).
c. Run this app and wait at least 30 seconds.
You will be connected.
When you disconnect this app (push the home key) the camera detects a disconnect, it shuts down and turns off the Access Point.
KEY IDEA: MUST CONNECT TO THE CAMERA -- not to any access point, or even your own home access point. and ONLY when the camera is in the Remote Viewfinder mode will this work.
Love it! Just needs directions!
This app works great! Just hate that I had to look up how to use it. Directions would be nice! So, here you go everyone, turn your camera on and go under the wifi setting and choose remote viewfinder, then go under your wifi settings on your phone and the camera will appear as a wifi option. Choose that then go under the Remote Viewfinder app and from there it will load. This is also the same way you use it for the MobileLink app. Hope this helps!
- Samsung Electronics
- 2.1 MB
Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO.LTD.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.