Turn your iPhone or iPad into the wireless flash drive for your Mac. Stream video and music from Mac to your iPhone/iPad/Apple TV.
Turn your iPhone or iPad into the wireless flash drive for your Mac. Have full access to your Mac files – use your iOS device to stream videos, view photos and documents, from anywhere within your home.
AT A GLANCE
- Stream any video directly from your Mac;
- View photos or documents stored on your Mac;
- Transfer files between your Mac and your iOS device;
- Store anything on your iOS device and take it with you on the go;
- Mount your iOS device as drive on your Mac or Windows machine using WebDAV;
- Use the Personal Hotspot of your iOS device to control your Mac when you don’t have access to other networks.
- Mac with macOS 10.10 or above and Helper app installed;
- iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 11 or above;
- Shared wireless network connection between your computer and iOS device.
Ratings are like gold for indie developers like me, please give the app a quick rating on the App Store.
* Support for subtitles - loads automatically if files named the same, or manually. Only supports .srt files
* Sync favorites across your devices
* Fixed crash on sharing media files
# Requires macOS 10.10 or above and helper app ver. 9.9.12 or above
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
God Bless You!
You can’t imagine what this means to me! I do design work but was disabled a few years ago and can no longer sit at a desktop computer without severe pain. Even laptops are a pain because I still have to sit up a bit. Now I can use my iPad Pro to do most or all of the work required, and be able to grab files as needed and store the projects back on my desktop with perfect ease. I can minimise the amount of time sitting up at my desktop workstation.
So THANK YOU SO MUCH for this app!! It set up easily, the price was very affordable, it performs beautifully and you have allowed me to work so much more comfortably.
<3 <3 <3
I love this. AND the recently added auto play next video feature is EXTREMELY convenient. I wrote a positive review last year, but the app has gotten much better since then. I have a cloud drive and the app for it is straight TRASH and Plex is too slow, cumbersome, and makes my laptop nearly overheat every time I have used it. There’s nothing out there like this app. Hopefully you will continue to improve this app and add lots more features. Thumbnails, shuffle, and audio/subtitle options would be good additions, but the app is still great as it is now. Keep up the good work!
Thank you for the Apple TV support!
The app works well and it’s nice to see development support for Apple TV - utilities like this are very rare on tvOS. Some things about the Apple TV version: The UI could be updated, with perhaps options for background screen color and folder color preferences. Also, the layout could be simplified so that not so much space is wasted on the left side of the screen, allowing more space for listing files. The Mac Helper installer works very well and it’s the easiest, quickest and most reliable method of syncing up an Apple TV to a computer on the same network. Well done and keep up the good work. Utilities like this are very rare and very useful.
Developer Response ,
Thanks, as I created this for my self first - it will be updated and improved over time. If you have ideas about better layout - I would love to see how that looks, you can email me to firstname.lastname@example.org. Would love to chat how this app can be made better.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Evgeny Cherpak
- 57.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 12.1 or later.
English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Cherpak Evgeny
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.