RemoteFlight MAP HD is an ideal companion for long haul flights in Flight Simulator (FSX/FS9/P3D or X-Plane), or a handy tool for simulator pilots flying VFR.
Zoomable vector or photo map moves with the aircraft and key flight variables are displayed on side-panel. You can choose from different types of maps, aircraft icons and units of measurement. Now you can sit back and relax, or chat with a stewardess, while still fully aware of the situation in cockpit. Map and aircraft movements are now smooth and animated. Even aircraft strobe lights are flashing, all for your flight-simming pleasures.
Please note, that this app is intended for Flight Simulator enthusiasts and cannot be used to track real flights.
• Fast updates of key flight variables (interval is configurable)
• Indicated Airspeed and Groundspeed, Altitude, Magnetic heading and real track heading (based on GPS), Simple Vertical speed indicator
• Fullscreen map mode with minimised panel
• Map tiles from Apple (3 types), Google (4 types)
• Configurable aircraft icon - airliner, general aviation, helicopter or a simple arrow
• Configurable units - feet/knots or metres/kph
• Photo / aerial map is now default
• Super-easy import of FS9 and FSX native flight plans via a shared folder set up in RemoteFlight server (Note: this is feature isn't available for X-Plane on Mac)
• Display your flight plan path along with key waypoint data
• Display of the next waypoint identification, magnetic track to waypoint, distance and time to go, all based on current position
RemoteFlight Server utility is required to establish the connection between Flight Simulator and your device. RemoteFlight server is very lightweight and will not affect the performance of your Flight Simulator/X-Plane. Download the server free on https://www.remoteflight.net/server
Get free RemoteFlight LITE app for iPhone and iPad and test the configuration without any risk.
Various bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
(Crashes all time with google maps!!!)
Awesome app I suggest everybody who use FS.
I have a suggestion anyway that an option that makes possible to export actual area from the app to google maps or apple maps itself to view it on them. Exporting google earth would be wonderful by the way.
Another thing is it crashes with google maps if you change zoom rate before map is completely loaded.
Crashes and won’t let me DL previous version. No support don’t buy
I absolutely love this. I have been an avid MSFS user ever since it was released and I have always wished there was an add-on that allows me to know 'exactly" where I am. RemoteFlight Map HD does exactly that. The graphics in flight sim is somewhat limited in regions where towns are small and not shown, RemoteFlight Map tells me where I am at. I live in a region surrounded by a lot of lakes, MSFS graphics would make it difficult to find my home, this program allowed me to find my home and to land on the lake with no problem The sample photos shown in the description are actual, they also include the regular Google Map and other map choices. This definitely is worth an investment if you're an avid flight simmer. For what this does, it's actually a good price.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Vladislav Oupicky
- 54.3 MB
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Inputwish s.r.o.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.