Use this app to easily control your hearing aids.
The RemoteLink app enables you to control your hearing aids, choose what you want to hear, and adjust the sound.
RemoteLink is compatible with all wireless hearing aids. Depending on the hearing aids and the mobile device you are using, you may or may not have access to all features the app offers.
The app offers a “Find my hearing aid” search feature, links to user instructions, and low battery notification.
- Select from which of your TV-Adapters you want to stream the signal to your hearing aids
- Streaming of the microphone signal of the phone to the hearing aids.
- Support for remote/partner microphone via SoundClip-A
- Advice on coping with hearing loss
- Connect your hearing aids to other devices and web services via IFTTT service.
- Individual volume Left & Right
- Control of tinnitus relief sounds (if supported by hearing aid)
- Fine-tune the sound when watching a movie or streaming audio using the streaming equalizer, for a personalized listening experience. The streaming equalizer may not be available for certain older Bluetooth hearing aids.
For more information, you can access instructions on how to use this app in the application settings.
We recommend using the latest version of iOS.
Thank you for using RemoteLink!
To improve your experience, we regularly update the app to make it more reliable and easier to use.
Improvements and bug fixes in this update include:
• Compatibility with new hearing aids
• Minor performance improvements
• Bug fixes for connectivity issues
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty good, but could be improved
The RemoteLink app has some nice features. I really like the ability to be able to adjust the volume and program choice from my phone or, even better, my iwatch. I have the control icon on my watch home screen, so it very accessible and easy to control. One thing I don’t like is that the app icon is not visible on my watch face. I know where it’s supposed to be, so I tap the blank space and the app comes up. Oddly, the icon is visible on the screen that lists all apps, but doesn’t show on the home screen. Also, it would be nice to be able to stop streaming from my iPhone or iPad quickly from the app menu rather than having to dig through iPhone accessibility settings. It’s weird to play a video on your phone for a friend and they can’t hear the audio, but it sounds great to me! 😂
One last thing, the connectivity will drop out in one or both ears fairly often, even when the device is right in front of me.
However, in spite of those shortcomings, I wouldn’t be without the app.
AccuQuest Hearing AIDS
As the previous reviewer wrote I had a similar experience with only one of my hearing aids working. Initially both of them worked. Then after a while only one worked and that is still the case to date. I love the features to be able to switch from the different settings as it makes my hearing experience much greater and easier to hear in various environments & locations.
Two recommendations to make this a 5 star app.
1. Get both hearing aids to continuously work.
2. Have a volume control because when driving the road noise makes it difficult to hear when using my iPhone on a call. This is a very convenient feature to hear my calls thru my hearing aids but it would be so much nicer if I could turn the volume up in situations with noise around me.
Connection keeps dropping
I have been using this APP for several years and with IOS 13 and the latest update, 13.1.3, the Bluetooth connection still keeps dropping. I don’t know if it is a problem with the APP and/or IOS 13. I have applied the latest IOS updates that have contained Bluetooth fixes, but the connection problem still has not been fixed, so it may be a problem with the APP with IOS 13. I like the APP when it is working. Update: The new update is bad and keeps dropping connection to ConnectLink TV making it useless. Before it was bad now it is not useable. Update, with IOS 14, it does not work. Totally useless. You have to re-pair the hearing aid every time you want to use this app. Every time the developers make changes, the app get worse. Do you test your updates? This is the only way to connect with you TV, mic adapters and it does not WORK. People spend good money on your hearing aids and adapters sandcastle the app is useless. At this time I would not recommend that anyone purchase Oticon hearing aids because the support is not there.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 67.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Lehiso A/S