RemotePC - Access and view your computer remotely, from any iOS device
Install the RemotePC app on your mobile devices and access your computer remotely from anywhere. You can connect to your office or home computers remotely, at after hours or on the fly, and work on documents including emails, and applications.
• The RemotePC app lets you connect to any remote computer instantly given that the computer has an active Internet connection and the RemotePC application installed on it.
• Invite your friends and associates to access your computer to work on presentations, documents or view photos, files and folders.
• An extended keyboard with all function keys to access your remote PC from your mobile
• You can lock the remote computer at session end from your mobile device.
• Access and control your logged off and locked remote computers, on the go.
• Switch between better quality and speed of your remote computers.
• You can change the screen resolution of your remote computers from your mobile device.
• Print documents or images on the remote computer using local printer.
• Exchange messages with recipients at remote end to communicate effectively
• Enable ‘Trusted Devices’ for enhanced security of your account
• Remotely restart your online computer without establishing connection.
• Restart your remote Windows computers in safe mode.
• Collaborate effectively by using Whiteboard to draw on the remote screen.
• Work privately on remote computers by turning the screen of the host computer blank.
• Transfer files from your mobile device to remote computers and vice versa.
• Group view of computers for Enterprise accounts.
1. Single Sign-On for Team and Enterprise users.
2. Enhancements and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love it however.....
If you’re thinking about getting this app instead of that 10 yr old Microsoft rdp app, DO IT.
I honestly love this app, it works just like it’s supposed to, it’s very easy to connect your computer and the layout is very simple.
I’ve only had it for a day, but I’ve noticed a couple things:
- your desktop wallpaper disappears and is replaced with just a black one, which isn’t that big of a deal
- it lags a little (which might just be me having a slow computer or bad internet)
Other than those two things the app is fantastic!
I’m a Youtuber and I do all of my editing on Lightworks and all of my voice recording on Audacity, which are both computer-only. But I draw on my iPad because drawing on computer feels unnatural even with a tablet. I get sick of having to walk between my drawing desk and my office to edit, and i hate lugging my computer up to the quietest room in the house to record so my audio isn’t too terrible. This app fixed all of that quite nicely, and now i have a steady workflow. Thanks developer 😁
Developer Response ,
Dear User, Thank you for your good feedback. We are encouraged by your words and we look forward to serving you better in future.
A Wonderful Dream, but just that. A Dream.
This would be incredibly useful if it worked. Unfortunately, this app is the single most disappointing setback in modern technology since the Challenger explosion. After testing it on multiple devices and on multiple networks, I was unable to stay connected to my PC at home for more than a few minutes without it being interrupted and throwing me into a blue screen that either lasts until I force quit the app or until it returns me to the sad, frozen image of my PC’s desktop; taunting me with a cursor able to glide gently across the icons I need to click, but unable to actually click. Using remote PC is like watching It’s a Wonderful life, except instead of seeing what life would be like if I didn’t exist, I see all the wonderful things I could be clicking if I were at home. My documents and my applications are just out of reach; I am a ghost sitting in my computer room, trying futilely to click and click, and I cry as my connection to my PC slips away before my very eyes. If this were the Titanic, I would be Rose, floating on my driftwood, and my desktop would be Jack, sinking and freezing to death right before me. If you value your time, your money, and your dignity, I strongly recommend you avoid downloading Remote PC or spending money on their service.
I don’t really have any complaints about this. It’s basically your computer on your mobile phone. It’s easy to use, reliable and doesn’t have an unreasonable amount of lag, only a little bit. It works great even just using your mobile data. Of course you can connect from computer to computer also, but I like the phone to laptop. I run stock market auto trades , so it’s nice to be able to check on what’s happening straight from my cell phone to the laptop anywhere I want, I’ve even done it while out camping before. This product is only 3.6 stars right now, it definitely deserves more than that.
- IDrive Incorporated
- 48.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © IDrive Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Consumer Plan $6.99
- RemotePC ConsumerPlan $69.99
- RemotePC Basic Plan $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.