RemotePC - Access and view your computer remotely, from any iOS device
Install the RemotePC app on your mobile devices and access your computer remotely from anywhere. You can connect to your office or home computers remotely, at after hours or on the fly, and work on documents including emails, and applications.
• The RemotePC app lets you connect to any remote computer instantly given that the computer has an active Internet connection and the RemotePC application installed on it.
• Invite your friends and associates to access your computer to work on presentations, documents or view photos, files and folders.
• An extended keyboard with all function keys to access your remote PC from your mobile
• You can lock the remote computer at session end from your mobile device.
• Access and control your logged off and locked remote computers, on the go.
• Switch between better quality and speed of your remote computers.
• You can change the screen resolution of your remote computers from your mobile device.
• Print documents or images on the remote computer using local printer.
• Exchange messages with recipients at remote end to communicate effectively
• Enable ‘Trusted Devices’ for enhanced security of your account
• Remotely restart your online computer without establishing connection.
• Restart your remote Windows computers in safe mode.
• Collaborate effectively by using Whiteboard to draw on the remote screen.
• Work privately on remote computers by turning the screen of the host computer blank.
• Transfer files from your mobile device to remote computers and vice versa.
• Group view of computers for Enterprise accounts.
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I love it however.....
If you’re thinking about getting this app instead of that 10 yr old Microsoft rdp app, DO IT.
I honestly love this app, it works just like it’s supposed to, it’s very easy to connect your computer and the layout is very simple.
I’ve only had it for a day, but I’ve noticed a couple things:
- your desktop wallpaper disappears and is replaced with just a black one, which isn’t that big of a deal
- it lags a little (which might just be me having a slow computer or bad internet)
Other than those two things the app is fantastic!
I’m a Youtuber and I do all of my editing on Lightworks and all of my voice recording on Audacity, which are both computer-only. But I draw on my iPad because drawing on computer feels unnatural even with a tablet. I get sick of having to walk between my drawing desk and my office to edit, and i hate lugging my computer up to the quietest room in the house to record so my audio isn’t too terrible. This app fixed all of that quite nicely, and now i have a steady workflow. Thanks developer 😁
Developer Response ,
Dear User, Thank you for your good feedback. We are encouraged by your words and we look forward to serving you better in future.
A Wonderful Dream, but just that. A Dream.
This would be incredibly useful if it worked. Unfortunately, this app is the single most disappointing setback in modern technology since the Challenger explosion. After testing it on multiple devices and on multiple networks, I was unable to stay connected to my PC at home for more than a few minutes without it being interrupted and throwing me into a blue screen that either lasts until I force quit the app or until it returns me to the sad, frozen image of my PC’s desktop; taunting me with a cursor able to glide gently across the icons I need to click, but unable to actually click. Using remote PC is like watching It’s a Wonderful life, except instead of seeing what life would be like if I didn’t exist, I see all the wonderful things I could be clicking if I were at home. My documents and my applications are just out of reach; I am a ghost sitting in my computer room, trying futilely to click and click, and I cry as my connection to my PC slips away before my very eyes. If this were the Titanic, I would be Rose, floating on my driftwood, and my desktop would be Jack, sinking and freezing to death right before me. If you value your time, your money, and your dignity, I strongly recommend you avoid downloading Remote PC or spending money on their service.
Nice idea but…
First, I’ll admit that I’m not an IT guy. However, I don’t think I should have to be in order to use a Remote Desktop tool. Part of my issue is Remote PC, the other is Windows 10 and the Microsoft Surface Studio. Windows seems to find a way to overly complicate things. There were about 5 different options that I had to check for my Surface to remake woke for remote access. I checked all of these boxes and after 1 hour, my Surface disconnected from the internet and could not be reached. When I was able to connect remotely, the application would freeze on the Windows lock screen. Eventually after a series of glitchy graphic displays I was able to see my desktop, but then everything became extremely sluggish. I did contact RemotePC and they suggested having a 3rd machine that can wake the other PC, but unfortunately their support references show an outdated Windows interface. Bottom line, someone will get rich when they introduce a remote access tool that’s actually simple to setup.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- IDrive Incorporated
- 63.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © IDrive Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- RemotePC Basic Plan $6.99
- Consumer Plan $6.99
- RemotePC ConsumerPlan $69.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.