The best remote desktop client for iOS makes its way into the desktop! Connect to all your VNC (Screen Sharing), RDP (Windows Remote Desktop), SSH and Telnet sessions from one app.
Supports audio streaming for MacOS and RDP servers.
Remoter is intuitive and very easy to use!.
Support is available via email at email@example.com
● A complete solution, no in-app purchases.
● Multiple simultaneous connections
● RemoterFusion compatible (for connecting and sound streaming)
● International keyboard support for servers that don't support direct input mode: German, Swiss-German, Russian, French, Danish and Spanish Keyboard mappings.
● Wake-on-Lan Support
● Bonjour and NetBIOS computer discovery
● Support for 8bpp, 16bpp and 32bpp color depths
● Fullscreen mode
VNC / Screen Sharing:
● Fast VNC protocol 3.8 supported. Compatible with MacOS' Screen Sharing, the latest UltraVNC for Windows and Linux VNC servers
● Support for sound/music redirection from MacOS and easy setup without port-forwarding / dynamic DNS with RemoterFusion
● UltraVNC MS Login Authentication Support, Server-Side Scaling
RDP / Windows Remote Desktop:
● Remote Desktop Gateway and RDP over SSH support
● Support for NLA encryption and Windows 10+
● Local Printer redirection
● Directory Sharing redirection
● Full clipboard synchronization (Paste is universal, but copy requires server support or Remoter Fusion)
● Font Smoothing
SSH / Telnet:
● Support for SSH and Telnet, VNC over SSH, RDP over SSH, and arbitrary SSH port tunnels
● SSH supports public-key authentication. Included SSH Key management system to generate, copy to and from clipboard the SSH keys
● Support for recording and running Macros
● 64-bit Mac
● MacOS 10.12+
- Fixes for Mac's light mode and always-on scrollviews
Version 6.0.1 (Hotfix)
- Squashed some nasty bugs
- Unified version number 6.0.0 for all Remoter products
- Improved interface: live previews / multiple sessions per server
- Much improved RDP and SSH
- Many bug fixes and improvements
- Improvements to keyboard handling and external keyboard support. (Including things like better special key combinations and issues when connecting to Catalina)
- RDP: Fixes for certain RDP disconnections, support for SSH forwardings when connecting to RDP balancers, password manager for RDG sessions, Updated library integrated
- SSH: Updated library integrated, support for importing ed25519 keys
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
suddenly not working - web site antiquated
This isn't working after May 2020. The network browser doesn't label the devices discovered via Bonjour or Netbios lookup.
Hard to Use After May 2020 Update
This has been my goto tool for RDP and SSH. However, with the latest update the individual connections are no longer labeled. In one view I have eleven connection documents with no machine names. When I click on one I have no idea to which machine I am connecting.
Useful App - Need to fix current Yosemite issues
I would easily give this app a higher rating once the publisher fixes the current issues with creating & editing connection profiles.
The crashes started happening after one of the Yosemite point releases and I’m still getting them each time a connection profile is saved. Note that the app is correctly saving these profiles so is usable but the frequent crashes are annoying.
As far as serving its intended purpose this is an excellent app.
Only other issue I haven’t been able to resolve is that it will connect to Yosemite screen sharing but only displays a blank screen. Seems like Apple has done something with VNC screen sharing that Remoter hasn’t caught up with yet.
I’ve been using this app for quite some time and it is very useful and versatile. Willing to give the developers to get these issues worked out so I can get the full value from it once a again.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.