Looking for an apartment or to post a listing? Or maybe you're looking to sublet your place while searching for a new apartment? Either way, the newest mobile app from RentHop is the perfect rental app for you. The app allows you to switch modes in the app, to cater to your needs. It’s that simple.
The RentHop rentals app helps you find the best apartments for rent and scheduling a viewing is just a click away. Not sure where to look? Try searching for places near you or by various neighborhoods with our location search! Our free app searches over 100,000 rental apartment listings by location, and by using simple and advanced filters, all to help you customize your search to find the perfect place.
• Apartments matching your preferences are presented in a clean, streamlined interface to help you find your next home.
• Message the managers for apartments you like directly from the app to schedule viewings. Push notifications and SMS messaging ensure that you never miss a response!
• Search results are ranked using our proprietary HopScore based on their freshness, accuracy and completeness, as well as the responsiveness of the manager who listed them with us. You can also sort by price.
Subletters, landlords, brokers, and real estate agents:
Download the RentHop app to message clients and manage your listings in real-time and on the go!
• Listings: Activating and reposting listings have never been more convenient. The sleek interface gives you a great overview of your active and inactive listings and which listings need to be repost, edited, or featured. Do you have a listing that is no longer available? You can easily deactivate your listings within the app to ensure you have the most up-to-date inventory presented to renters.
• Messages: Read all of your latest rental inquiries from interested leads and reply on-the-go to ensure higher HopScores. Push notifications and SMS messaging ensure that you never miss a response from an interested renter!
Note: Users who already have accounts on RentHop.com can use the same login information to synchronize their messages, appointments, and favorite listings. Users of RentHop services including the RentHop app are subject to terms listed at http://www.renthop.com/terms
Let us know what you think at email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you!
Use Advanced Search and Filtering for your messages and listings screens.
Streamlined way to change your notification settings from your account page.
Reworked Location Services
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Worst app best listings
RentHop really does have the best listings for nyc apartment hunting but the worst app by far. There’s no way to search by no fee on mobile, just reduced fee. The worst feature of all though is that no matter what you search your favorites (even those that don’t match the search) show up at the top so you have to scroll through those to get to the new listings in your search. Sometimes it’ll even show you listings you’ve viewed but not favorited mixed in with your favorites before listings that actually match your search.
Don’t bother with the app just use it on desktop.
Got bombarded with SMS from the app?!!!
I had to block SMS texting from my phone provider!!
When people email you from renthop, renthop also sends an SMS text!!! In 2 days I got charged for text what I do not pay in 6 months for texting!!
And strange that this app had no reviews for 2 years at all!! They removed them somehow!!
Also the process allows brokers to have the same apartment and you waste time reaching out to several for the same.
This app doesn't provide reliable listings with reliable "brokers" or "agents" I have met with a couple and after the second I decided never again. The "no fee" listings are by brokers who get paid by certain building leasing offices and they bait you with pictures of apartments that are not the ones they show you when you arrive. I went in to see a two bedroom and was shown a studio. Sickening. My advise for renthop is to quickly start verifying these sad excuses of agents and make sure these fake apartment listings are real. My advise to potential inquiries anyone may make is to triple check with the "agent" about the apartment before wasting their time.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.