Rently Manager is your property management assistant on the go! Transform your phone into the master key, and manage your Rently properties anytime, anywhere. See all your nearby Rently Blue devices, upload and organize property photos, and easily manage all of your Rently lockboxes or Bluetooth locks right from your phone.
*Rently Manager Key Features*
“Nearby” for Bluetooth Devices
• Wake up a lock by tapping or scanning it
• Transform your phone into the master key fob
View and Edit Your Properties -
• View all of your Rently-listed properties
• Upload photos of your property directly through the app
• Set up access for vendors, potential tenants, or agents
Easy Device Management -
• Assign Rently lockboxes or Bluetooth locks to any property
• Reset a Bluetooth lock’s master code when a tenant moves out
- Allow users to scroll to content that is hidden when the login screen moves to make room for the on-screen keyboard
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The updated version has less usability for managers
While this version is prettier, it lacks the ability to create listings as the previous version did. Additionally, through the app or website, you cannot upload pictures with an Apple device, forcing you to the desktop to complete listings. That kind of defeated the purpose of a “mobile” app.
The website seems like a good idea. I made several appointments to view rental properties, then downloaded the app hoping it would list the addresses, numbers, etc. in one spot. But when I open the app, it takes me to the mobile site, which suggests I open the app...
It definitely deserves 1 star, but it's almost impressive how terrible it is, so I'll at least give it credit for that.
Great idea! Poor execution.
What a great idea! Right?!? And all the money (time) real estate agents can save? Yeah? Right?
Not so much.... This has just got to be close to the BEST idea and WORST application of said idea (app) I have ever used. Unfortunate. However, my guess is as soon as they get it together they will be either selling to a) realtors or b) end users. Me thinks Realtors because, generally speaking, their websites etc are even worse than this! 👍🏼👍🏼
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.