One app to highlight Web pages, PDF, Word and Powerpoint documents, synchronized to iCloud.
Our users say:
- "Highlight Delight" - Cat North
- "Only app that highlights properly" - Sparticle
- "Exactly what I was looking for" - Bren
- Open web pages and PDF files from anywhere
- Add your highlight and comments in several colors
- Organize your articles in folders
- Synchronized with iCloud
- Share your highlights on social media and email
- Export to other apps like iBooks, DropBox, Box, Drive and Evernote
- fixed error in reload and reader icons (top bar)
- updated to latest iOS 13 API, including opening external files (startAccessingSecurityScopedResource)
Ratings and Reviews
I had problems and sent them an email with the issue I did get a response, however, and problem resolved. Probably my learning curve.
Keeps Getting Better
I have been using this app for years. There’s a small learning curve, but once you understand how it works you’ve got a powerful tool for highlighting text and making notes on articles published to web pages. I have gotten great support when I ran into problems, and recommend this app for anyone looking for a powerful online text highlighter. The latest updates are beautiful!
Only app that highlights properly.
I've been consistently frustrated at forwarding someone an article only to later realize that they've only skimmed it and haven't even noticed the most important parts. Finally, an app that does almost exactly what I need. It lets you highlight parts of web pages as well as adding comments to those highlights and then lets you email either just the highlights or the entire article including the highlights as well as including a link to the original article. What would really make this a five star app is if it also created a shortened link to your highlighted article that someone could view in any browser ( desktop or mobile) and when you click on a highlight with comments, your comment automatically pops up. Currently you have to scroll all the way to the end every time you want to read a comment. Still, it's a great app as is.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.