Repetitions is a cross-platform spaced repetition system (SRS), an intelligent flashcard application that makes learning and memorization easy. An SRS optimizes your learning process by using a sophisticated algorithm that schedules the best time a card should be displayed. Essentially, difficult to remember cards appear for review more often than easy to remember cards so you don't waste time on things you already know.
It's a clean, simple, and easy to use application that allows you to study and synchronize your flashcards across multiple desktop computers and mobile devices. The desktop version of Repetitions is available to download for free and it integrates seamlessly with your mobile devices.
Now you can study anytime, anywhere with Repetitions!
Visit www.repetitionsapp.com to download the desktop version for free.
Repetitions Pro 1.82 Features:
* Desktop Version Available for Free Download
* Import Existing Repetitions Databases, Mnemosyne 1.x and 2.x Databases, Anki 2.x Databases, Text Files, and Copy and Paste Data Using the Desktop Version
* Create New Databases
* Add, Edit, or Delete Cards
* Edit Your Database
* View Statistics
* Fullscreen Mode in Portrait and Landscape Orientation
* Support for Viewing Cards Formatted with HTML Tags
* Image Support
* Audio Support
* LaTeX and MathML Support for Mathematical Formulas
* Review Mode for Studying Cards Like a Traditional Flashcard Application
* Advanced Settings and Features
* Cloud Synchronization Support for Keeping Your Databases, Images, and Sounds In Sync Across All Your Computers and/or Mobile Devices
* Local Area Network Synchronization Support for Transferring Your Databases, Images, and Sounds Between Your Computers and/or Mobile Devices
* Bonus Kanji and Kana Databases Included for Studying Japanese
Repetitions Pro is Ad-Free
* Rebrand to Repetitions Pro
* Fixed bug on iOS 11 causing the keyboard to cover the answer text view when adding or editing cards
Ratings and Reviews
I have used this app for literally 6 years now and it is seriously awesome. It has helped me countless times in medical school and residency. It is more than worth the cost for the ad free version. The developer is also very responsive.
Don’t be fooled by the barebone look. In a day where apps and sites are constantly redone for no reason, it’s a welcome attribute to not constantly muck up the interface.
Developer Response ,
Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance on any syncing issues you may have.
laggier than repetitions free :(
I love Repetitions Free so I finally dropped money on the paid version. I'm so disappointed. It's so laggy in comparison to Repetitions Free, even considering the strain of loading advertisements. I regret buying the paid version.
Developer Response ,
The only difference between the two versions is the paid version does not have ads -- the performance should be the same. Feel free to send an e-mail to email@example.com to elaborate on the problem you are experiencing.
Excellent flash card program
I have used a few flash card programs on the Mac and wanted to have my study decks on the iPod Touch. I am using Mnemosyne on the Mac (available for Windows) to learn Koine Greek, about 5,000 cards. Transfering the cards over was not super easy but enough guidance was given for me to figure it out. I especially like the full screen mode which allows the HTML mark up to display. I chose this program over other flash card programs because I like to grade how well I know the card (0 to 5) and then have the program use that information to automatically help me review and learn the cards. This is the way Mnemosyne works. Also it is nice being able to create and edit cards in iSRS. I think this program is worth the $ 4.99. I appreciate Paul Tsai's work on this (I don't know him) and want to encourage futher development of this program.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.