Repetitions is a cross-platform spaced repetition system (SRS), an intelligent flashcard application that makes learning and memorization easy. An SRS optimizes your learning process by using a sophisticated algorithm that schedules the best time a card should be displayed. Essentially, difficult to remember cards appear for review more often than easy to remember cards so you don't waste time on things you already know.
It's a clean, simple, and easy to use application that allows you to study and synchronize your flashcards across multiple desktop computers and mobile devices. The desktop version of Repetitions is available to download for free and it integrates seamlessly with your mobile devices.
Now you can study anytime, anywhere with Repetitions!
Visit www.repetitionsapp.com to download the desktop version for free.
Repetitions HD Free 1.82 Features:
* Repetitions HD Free takes full advantage of the iPad's larger touch screen
* Desktop Version Available for Free Download
* Import Existing Repetitions Databases, Mnemosyne 1.x and 2.x Databases, Anki 2.x Databases, Text Files, and Copy and Paste Data Using the Desktop Version
* Create New Databases
* Add, Edit, or Delete Cards
* Edit Your Database
* View Statistics
* Fullscreen Mode in Portrait and Landscape Orientation
* Support for Viewing Cards Formatted with HTML Tags
* Image Support
* Audio Support
* LaTeX and MathML Support for Mathematical Formulas
* Review Mode for Studying Cards Like a Traditional Flashcard Application
* Advanced Settings and Features
* Cloud Synchronization Support for Keeping Your Databases, Images, and Sounds In Sync Across All Your Computers and/or Mobile Devices
* Local Area Network Synchronization Support for Transferring Your Databases, Images, and Sounds Between Your Computers and/or Mobile Devices
* Bonus Kanji and Kana Databases Included for Studying Japanese
Repetitions HD Free is Ad-Supported
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
* Rebrand to Repetitions HD
* Fixed bug on iOS 11 causing the keyboard to cover the answer text view when adding or editing cards
Ratings and Reviews
Necessary for Language Study!
This is by far the best flash card app I’ve used. I’m studying Japanese, and being able to have the 3 sided card, to study the words written in the Japanese alphabet, the way it’s pronounced, and the meaning is fantastic. It allows me to study the kanji without me worrying that I’ll not know how to recognize it written in hiragana.
I’ve really liked the self-grading as well, so I feel like I’m not harming my learning by giving something that took me an extra moment to get right doesn’t get a full pass, and that it’ll return sooner to make sure that I can get it quicker the next time than an app that only has correct/incorrect options.
The option to sync with a computer is a necessity for me. I like to study at my computer desk so I can practice writing, but love having this app on my phone or tablet so I can add new words I want to study on the go.
The only thing that would make it perfect for me would be to be able to split screen the app so I could put another app beside it to allow for writing while I study.
Appearance of ads is anoying
As a flash card program on my iPad, I am quite happy with this app. It is easy to use and repeats the cards that I need repeating. However, when I opened it today there was an annoying and bright advertisement bar at the bottom and no option to pay to get rid of it, I understand that developers also need to make money and am usually fine with advertisement bars, but every other program I use has an option to pay and not have ads. Since this is a program I use to learn rather than play games, it is one that I would actually pay for. Please add this option or I will be forced to look for a new program.
The developer, Paul Tsai, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Paul Tsai
- 26.4 MB
- Requires iPadOS 5.1.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Paul Tsai
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.