Want to Repost Your Favorite Photos and Videos from Instagram?
Looking to Share All The Best Posts on Instagram with All of Your friends?
Repost for Instagram let’s you repost and regram photos and videos from Instagram.
No longer will you need to take screenshots of photos.
Repost also lets you repost Videos!
Now also includes a full featured Photo Editor with Stickers!
Editor Includes: Filters, Adjustments, Effects, Blur & Focus, Rotate, Draw, Splash, Crop, Resize, ToneCurve, Emoticons, Stickers, and Text!
Download Repost now and start sharing with all of your friends!
Auto Renewable Subscription Terms:
* Your free trial subscription will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by turning off auto-renewal through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
- Fixed Error Messages
- Fixed Crash
- Other Bug Fixes
Thank you for the support, and if you love this app, a 5 star rating would be greatly appreciated!
Ratings and Reviews
Working so far
It just asked me to rate it and I decided to leave a good review bc so far this app is working to Repost Instagram while others I’ve tried seem to not work right lately. I just hope this continues to work without a bunch of hoops to jump through. It just has a couple quick ads, I guess I can live with that to get a repost that will actually repost
Why such a big image for credit
Another reposting app stopped working so I downloaded this one and was pleased that it worked and that I didn't have to keep searching for another one. But, I don't understand why the credit image overlay that goes on the reposted has to be so big and obtrusive. I know you can turn the feature off, but I still want to give the person that took the photo some credit. The other reposting app that stopped working gave credit but it was smaller and less obtrusive.
And why does the app have to include it's logo in the credit overlay? Credit is given when the description is copied and pasted.
Developer Response ,
Hello, the latest version has been updated to include a smaller watermark! Thanks for the suggestion!
Had no complaints UNTIL
Okay so I’m kinda disappointed because the basic version of this app was really all I needed and didn’t really have any plans to upgrade because of it. Until I was offered a 3-day free trial just now and figured “eh why not; let’s see if it’s worth it.” Unfortunately though, I was immediately charged the $4.99 for the monthly subscription instead of receiving access to a free trial. I was happy enough with the app as it was; the free trial was literally the only reason I’d subscribed, and had I felt it was that worth it I would’ve continued on with a paid subscription.
I don’t really have time for apps that need to be shady to get paid subscribers, and for that specific reason I’m deleting it.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Sepia Software LLC
- 75.8 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Sepia Software LLC 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Repost Pro $4.99
- Repost Lifetime Premium $4.99