Want to Repost Your Favorite Photos and Videos from Instagram?
Looking to Share All The Best Posts on Instagram with All of Your friends?
Repost for Instagram let’s you repost and regram photos and videos from Instagram.
No longer will you need to take screenshots of photos.
Repost also lets you repost Videos!
Now also includes a full featured Photo Editor with Stickers!
Editor Includes: Filters, Adjustments, Effects, Blur & Focus, Rotate, Draw, Splash, Crop, Resize, ToneCurve, Emoticons, Stickers, and Text!
Download Repost now and start sharing with all of your friends!
Auto Renewable Subscription Terms:
* Your free trial subscription will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by turning off auto-renewal through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
- Fixed Error Messages
- Fixed Crash
- Other Bug Fixes
Thank you for the support, and if you love this app, a 5 star rating would be greatly appreciated!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Working so far
It just asked me to rate it and I decided to leave a good review bc so far this app is working to Repost Instagram while others I’ve tried seem to not work right lately. I just hope this continues to work without a bunch of hoops to jump through. It just has a couple quick ads, I guess I can live with that to get a repost that will actually repost
Why such a big image for credit
Another reposting app stopped working so I downloaded this one and was pleased that it worked and that I didn't have to keep searching for another one. But, I don't understand why the credit image overlay that goes on the reposted has to be so big and obtrusive. I know you can turn the feature off, but I still want to give the person that took the photo some credit. The other reposting app that stopped working gave credit but it was smaller and less obtrusive.
And why does the app have to include it's logo in the credit overlay? Credit is given when the description is copied and pasted.
Developer Response ,
Hello, the latest version has been updated to include a smaller watermark! Thanks for the suggestion!
I have downloaded many other repost apps but this one is by far my favorite. Instead making u pay for coins to repost a video, this app makes a free very simple system that I was able to figure out very easily. Over all this app is wonderful, and probably very helpful for accounts everywhere. I know it is to me!!
- Sepia Software LLC
- 75.8 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Sepia Software LLC 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Repost Pro $4.99
- Repost Lifetime Premium $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.