Are you facing an eviction but can’t afford a lawyer? RePresent: Renter teaches you about the law and lets you practice courtroom skills so you can fight an eviction in court. You will:
· Learn about your legal rights as a tenant;
· Get tips about the eviction process;
· Find out where to get help;
· Discover how to gather evidence to defend against an eviction; and
· Practice basic courtroom skills like showing evidence, questioning other people in your case, and telling your story to the judge.
RePresent: Renter was created by Statewide Legal Services of Connecticut in collaboration with the NuLawLab at Northeastern University School of Law, Pine Tree Legal Assistance in Maine, and Northeastern University's game studies department, and was funded by a grant from the Legal Services Corporation Technology Initiative Grant Program.
- Statewide Legal Services of Connecticut, Inc.
- 135.8 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Statewide Legal Services of Connecticut, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.