Ever wondered what the outcome would be if you paired a Rainwater Albino Leopard Gecko with a Black Pearl, or a Lavender Western Hognose with a Pink Pastel? If so, then Reptile Calculator is the tool for you. Our genetics software enables reptile breeders and enthusiast alike to see the results of combining any number of recessive, co-dominant or dominant reptile traits.
Our current genetic libraries include
• African Fat Tails
• Corn Snakes
• Leopard Geckos
• Western Hognose
• View the genetic outcomes of a variety of reptile pairings
• Calculate the results of combining Recessive, Dominant or Co-Dominant morph genes (line-bred morphs are incalculable)
• Use the simple drop-down menu to quickly select a morph for straightforward genetic calculations
• Switch species with ease in just a few presses
• Access to all high-quality photos of your selected morph where available
• Detailed genetic information about popular morphs and morph combinations
• Use Reptile Calculator to improve and simplify the breeding project planning process
• Online customer support and troubleshooting from our team of developers
Should you experience any difficulties when using the Reptile Calculator software, we recommend that you contact our support team for assistance: http://support.reptilecalculator.com
Fixed crashing issue on iOS9
Layout adjustments for iPhone and iPad
Ratings and Reviews
Needs an update badly!!
I really like this app a lot , but they need to remove the black pearl from the recessive and the hypo from the dominant, and add the Lemon Frost to the Dominant. Polygenic traits aren't needed! Maybe update some pictures as well but not really needed to make it useful. Also they have absolutely no customer service.
I see many reviews that aren't satisfied with the morph selection and wanting sunglow and tangerine included but those are polygenic traits and are almost impossible to calculate. If you breed orange to nonorange then the result will most likely be in between the more you breed orange to orange the more curb Tara the the colors. It is the same principle as bolds and stripes. What I would like to see is ball pythons, crested geckos, and maybe blue tongues. If you would like some helpful apps for leopard geckos try leopard gecko 101 or Ron Tremper's morph guide both of them really helped me get started and I still use them. I hope this was helpful! :)
Please add more morphs
I agree with the post above! I really want to like this helpful app but a lot of morphs & photos are unavailable to be able to calculate properly, especially for new breeders like myself. Please add more morphs like sunglows, tangerines, emerines etc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.