République’s massive Fall 2018 update includes over 1000 fixes and new features, including:
• FREE EPISODE ONE: Players can now access Episode 1: Exordium free of charge! Episodes 2-5 can unlocked with a single in-app purchase
• 3 Unique Costumes: For the very first time on mobile, players can access three costumes for Hope that not only look cool, but change the way you play…
o Runner: Hope becomes ultra-fast, and a timer records your speedrun progress
o Prizrak: Unlocks unlimited TASER® shots
o Student: Turns off auto-save and randomizes weapon drops. Players must collect Tapes to save their game at Beast terminals. For hardcore République players only!
• Bluetooth Gamepad Support + New Control Scheme: mobile players can now control Hope directly with a Bluetooth gamepad, just like the console version
• Lightning fast speeds: République now runs at 60FPS on iPhone X
• Improved performance, frame rate, and visuals across all devices
• FREE documentary series: Our six-part documentary, THE MAKING OF RÉPUBLIQUE, is now available for free
• And much, much more!
Developed over five years by industry veterans (Metal Gear Solid, Halo, F.E.A.R.), RÉPUBLIQUE is a thrilling and topical stealth-action game that explores the perils of government surveillance in the Internet Age.
• POLYGON - "A must-play experience in 2014."
• IGN - "Special, new, and necessary."
• TOUCH ARCADE (5/5) - "Shaping up to be a masterpiece."
• WINNER - “Excellence in Storytelling,” International Mobile Game Awards
• THE WASHINGTON POST - "Sets a new benchmark for mobile game quality."
You receive a call from Hope, a woman trapped inside a mysterious totalitarian state. By hacking into the nation's elaborate surveillance network and taking control, you guide Hope through a web of danger and deception across five thrilling episodes.
• One Touch stealth action gameplay
• Immersive puzzles and strategic choices
• Innovative, interactive developer commentary (in-app purchase)
• Fully translated in English, French, German, Spanish, Russian and Portuguese
• Incredible voiceover performances, starring:
o Rena Strober
o David Hayter (Metal Gear Solid)
o Jennifer Hale (Mass Effect, BioShock Infinite)
o Dwight Schultz (killer7, Star Trek)
o Khary Payton (Metal Gear Solid 4)
• Not optimized for iPhone 4
• Close all running apps to improve performance and stability
5/2/19: update resolves various bugs and performance issues.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Republique is a hugely impressive stealth-action experience. Through clever and unconventional controls, you can manipulate cameras, phones, and other electronics as you guide protagonist Hope past lurking dangers, hack into security systems, and gain items and information. This compelling dystopian tale unfolds through breathtaking visuals, a rich story, and a thoughtfully constructed futuristic world.
Please update , keep losing stats
I LOVE this game . Bought it on release and then bought the pass and loved the cliffhanger at ep 3. Waited and was excited about the episodes coming . I wasn’t disappointed with the episodes but couldn’t download five because switched phone so I downloaded the game and so I started from ep 1 and finished 3 . Started 4 and I was halfway , I wake up the next day and when I launch the app and clicked play game my progress was lost . I keep starting from ep 1 and sometimes it Deletes progress after 1 or 2 episodes . Please help and update this bug . This is a great game and my fav but please help . I haven’t even finished ep 5 without it deleting my progress
Astonishingly Gorgeous and Smooth!
I played this all the way through over a weeks time, and wow, amazing! I think I MAY have come across one bug, maybe, if I did I don’t remember. The experience was practically flawless for me. The gameplay is mind blowing smooth! The story is absolutely wonderful and leaves me begging for more. I really hope they make a second one, and maybe make it bigger and longer. I will wait expectantly as long as it takes. I am a long time splinter cell fan, and this satisfied that original SC style stealth gameplay I remember. This game is nothing like SC, just the stealth gameplay made me reminisce. All in all, absolutely amazing. Great job devs! P.S. Looks like most of the complaints are about saves being deleted when downloading a new chapter and such... don’t see why that would effect a review of the actual game itself. More of a back end kind of thing. Oh well.
- Camouflaj LLC
- 3.2 GB
Requires iOS 11.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 Camouflaj LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Documentary Part 1 $0.99
- Documentary Part 2 $0.99
- Episodes 2-5 $6.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.