Looking for a campground for a future camping trip, or need to find a campsite now, for tonight? Use ReserveAmerica's mobile app to search for available camp and RV sites, yurts, cabins and more in state, federal, and private parks and campgrounds across the U.S. Search by location, date, or amenities, and display search results on a map... View campground details, reviews and photos... Even save your search settings to make finding your next campsite as easy as opening the app!
* Search for available campsites by multiple criteria:
- Near your current location
- Near a city or address
- By name of campground, park, or facility
- The activities and amenities you like
- By arrival date and length of stay
* Filter campgrounds and parks by site features:
- Type of site (RV, Tent, Trailer, Day Use)
- Equipment length
- Electric hook-ups
- Pets allowed
- Accessibility needs
* Display search results on a map or in a list
* Mark campgrounds as favorites
* View campground details, including photos
* Get driving directions
* Read summaries of available campsites
* Reserve your selected campsite through the App or via the call center
* Contribute pictures of the campgrounds taken by you
* 3D Touch Features (Peek at location of the site on the map and pop to see search results in a map)
This is the official camping app from ReserveAmerica.com, part of Aspira. Learn more about Aspira’s outdoor recreation technologies at AspiraConnect.com.
● Customers can now search for the first available date for a Facility, this will show campsites which have at least one, or more, available days
● Customers can now search for the next available date for a campsite where the requested dates are not available. The find next available date feature will find the first available dates based on the requested duration
Ratings and Reviews
Making more than one reservation
When reserving more than one campsite at a time we should only need to enter our demographics one time and the site should remember the details we put in the first time for the next site. Would also be nice if the demographics would just prepopulate to your site reserving each time you sign in to make a reservation.
This is not the apps fault but it is so cumbersome to make more than one reservation at a time. I just had to make reservations for our group of four spots, although I entered all the required information each time, it said it was all missing when I went to my cart. You also have to start all over every time you make a new reservation. For example I wanted to make a reservation for four spots in a row at the same park and same dates, but I had to go back each time and select the park, then the dates, then entered all the info...the whole time praying nobody was snagging up one of the only 4 spots that will work for our group. A person should be able to click multiple spots and make a single reservation.
This is a horrible system! State and federal parks should not be allowing such advanced reservations. People should not be allowed to book more than 14 days in any month or 60 days in advance. And not be allowed more than 60 nights in any year.
There should be restrictions that keep track of the individual that books in advance but never shows up! Maybe three strikes you’re out rule, banned for a year. Reserve America should have quite a database and with a little software tweak this can be easily controlled. There are families out there that might get a Friday off and decide to go camping locally for that Friday night and Saturday night but can’t even though nobody is at some of those sites that have been booked a year in advance.
Somebody needs to step up in the state park system and get this corrected instead of business as usual. Remember it’s our tax dollars that support these parks.
How can people be giving this 4+ stars when you can never get in a state park for a weekend in Florida in the winter but yet 50% of all parks are taken up by out of State people & Canadians!
How about surveys for state parks from residents of those states only to get a true rating. Its not always about the tourist any more.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.