Eliminate hours of tedious work needed to resize, crop, straighten, rotate, flip, and rename many images! Edit IPTC and even EXIF metadata in multiple images at a time.
Whether you have strict size requirements for a web / graphics design project, or just wish to make many pictures smaller for social media or e-mail, Resize Sense will get the job done quickly and easily. Save your settings as presets, and next times it will take even less time!
"Congratulation for your software, after long search this is the more flexible, powerful and stable"
- says Carlo Vigiani from Viggiosoft
"It has been so long since I was looking for an app that would allow to make image resizing fast and flexible. I finally found this application, which is the best in its kind."
- claims Pendolare, Resize Sense user
WHAT IS SO FLEXIBLE AND UNIQUE IN RESIZE SENSE?
Just an example. You can easily resize hundreds of images, each one to several different sizes, and save every size in its own image format, with its own filename pattern. All this in a single batch operation, in a few minutes!
However, you do not need to perform complex automation to enjoy the unique flexibility offered by Resize Sense. You will also feel it when doing casual image processing.
Resize Sense handles any resizing and cropping need with ease:
• Define the exact required dimensions
• Fit the original image inside a box
• Specify the longest or shortest edge
• Define the required megapixel count
• Limit the output file size in bytes
• Only crop without resizing
Resize Sense lets you decide what to do if the image aspect ratio changes: crop, deform, or add borders. And if the image is too small for the requested size: enlarge, extend the canvas, keep the original, or skip this image.
Resize Sense makes it possible to combine batch operation with manual cropping and straightening. Crop and straighten any image manually, and the cropped part will be resized as required. Everything in a single operation! Most other bulk resizers would, at best, allow to align the crop rectangle automatically, without any manual control. Moreover, with Resize Sense you can synchronize the crop & straighten settings between images, making it possible to bulk-crop many images manually!
Resize Sense provides a live final image preview. See immediately how the final image looks after cropping, extending with borders, distorting, etc.
You never need to enter the same configuration twice! Just save your size configurations, as well as export settings, as presets.
Resize Sense offers a great export control. Replicate the original directory structure, use image information such as size and metadata in the generated filenames, etc.
WATERMARK SENSE INTEGRATION
Resize Sense is mutually integrated with the flexible batch image watermarking utility Watermark Sense. They can act as a single application when required. Together they form a flexible and efficient image processing toolset for web publishing and other needs.
CAN I TRY IT?
Try for free, watch a video overview, and find more information at
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
• "This is a textbook-perfect example of someone designing a tightly-focused app for a focused purpose, and doing it right"
- Robddi, Resize Sense user
• "I recently bought your app and I must say that after many, many, many trials of similar software, yours is the best for my massive bulk resizing. Simply, fast and careful."
- Eddie, Resize Sense user
• "Resize Sense is an all-in-one batch resizer and cropping tool that will save both time and tedious labor in getting one image — or hundreds of images — to exactly the right size for webpages, email, and layouts"
- Jackie Dove, Macworld senior editor
• "It is rare that I ever come across a piece of software that I find so immediately intuitive – and Resize Sense achieves that without sacrificing any features or functionality"
- J. Glenn Künzler, MacTrast.com editor
• Optimize memory consumption when exporting large numbers of images in the Large Batch mode.
• Fix the export progress indicator on macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
• Several user interface improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Save To Folder Issue
There is a Major Problem that needs to be corrected! After resizing one batch of pictures to the original folder they came from, when you move on to the next batch, you do not have the option to save the resized pictures to the folder where they came from. Your only option is to save the resized pictures to the previous folder. That is a MAJOR ISSUE that needs to be corected by the Developer. Other than that (which is a Big Issue(, the program works as it should using predefined parameters. The developer needs to FIX IT!!!
Developer Response ,
Hi, sorry for the late reply. You can easily choose where to save every time, no need to restart etc. In the saving panel, click the directory at the top (right from "Save in directory"). Then select one of the parent directories, or click "Choose" to select anything you wish. Resize Sense saves your last choice for your convenience, but you can always change it!
I love this app
To keep my blog page loads fast for my users, I need to do a lot of image resizing. And to upscale images for some of the other work I do, I also need something that gives me good, clean output.
This app is flexible, simple to use, does a beautiful job with batches and both dowsizing and upsizing. And it's well supported. One of my favorite work apps.
Wish I had found this sooner!
This is a fantastic app. I don't want to think about the time I have wasted before using this! Lots of options with a simple workflow. Flexible and just what I needed. Exceptional value.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.