plan and track
Resolutionary is an easy-to-use app to plan and track resolutions, good habits or life goals.
Create a resolution, for example:
- Practice playing guitar (3 times a week)
- Surprise your boyfriend (once a month)
- Eat an apple (1 a day) -> keeps the doctor away :-)
- Learn to speak chinese (once in your lifetime)
- Visit your grandparents (twice a month)
- Keep your TV turned off for the day (2 times a week)
- Need more ideas? There is an 'Inspirations' button for more...
Track your progress:
- Count your achievements with the Plus-Button
- Chart with overview of your progress over time
- No ads
Support for iOS 13.1
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I liked it!
It was simple and straightforward. It doesn’t do everything but an app will never actually get me to change behavior, but this app forced me to write it down, set a time frame or repetitions per day and now I can get reminders.
Every time I tried to add a new resolution it crashed, so I was never able to add even one. Fix this and the app would be great.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.