Resonator Audio Unit is an audio effect that creates natural sounding resonances in an acoustic body. That will add warmth and fullness to the tone of any instrument or to your record. You can control the acoustic body thickness, size and the amount of resonances.
There is also additional reverb effect so you can add reflections to the sound of the resonator. This is useful if you use the app as a standalone to get your whole sound and play on your instrument.
The app uses realistic and innovative algorithms created by me that you can not find in other software.
Features of the Resonator Audio Unit:
- warm and natural sounding resonances
- acoustic body controls for thickness and size
- resonances amount control
- sensitivity control to adjust the input volume before Resonator
- additional reverb effect
- Efx on/off button (available when used as a stand alone app)
Ratings and Reviews
doesn’t even open
Actually it opens and then instantly quits. (I’m using High Sierra)
The developer, Aleksandar Mlazev, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Aleksandar Mlazev
- 3.6 MB
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Aleksandar Petrov Mlazev
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.