Resony is your personal guide to reduce stress and anxiety through breathing and relaxation sessions. Research-backed and simple to learn techniques of resonance breathing (coherence training), progressive muscle relaxation, gratitude journaling and mindfulness sessions are available to help you manage stress and anxiety and build resilience.
Resony is based on a integrated approach for building resilience addressing mind and body to achieve faster and more sustainable results. Whether you are waiting for therapy, tired of medication or want a therapy companion, Resony provides you instant and effective techniques to help you achieve your wellbeing goals.
You can use Resony for the following things:
- Track your wellbeing using our Wellbeing check
- Receive personalised recommendations to manage stress and anxiety
- Instant relief from stress and anxiety using 5 min. resonance breathing sessions
- Relax and focus using the power of sound therapy
- Sleep better using audio-based progressive muscle relaxation
- Practise gratitude by writing down positive events and negative events and expressing gratefulness
- Improve awareness of your emotions by writing down worries and how you react to them
- Connect with nature on a deeper level using 'Nature observation' session
- Improve your listening skills and be open-minded using 'Mindful conversation' session
“I can show up at work and do my job again after lockdown with Resony’s help.” - GP in the UK
"Those exercises may seem simple and easy but they are so effective" - App store review
BENEFITS OF USING RESONY
Using the techniques for 10 minutes daily can benefit you in the following ways:
Stress and Anxiety
• Reduce negative stress
• Sleep better
• Boost recovery from strain and ill health
• Rejuvenation (healthy ageing)
• Deal more effectively with pressure, trauma, change and crisis
• Improve your regulation of emotions
• Reduce stress, anxiety, anger, fear and low mood
• Access sustainable high-performance states of flow easily, even under pressure
• Improve decision-making capacity in challenging circumstances
• Improve performance under pressure
• Enhance creativity
• Boost confidence to handle problems
• Access resourcefulness for problem solving
• Improve concentration, memory and cognitive processing under pressure
• Improve social skills
- We have made enhancements to improve the user experience
- Self-care journal can now save tasks on the home screen
- Cognitive behavioural therapy exercise constructive worry has improved user experience
Ratings and Reviews
great little free app.
love how basic it, sent it too all my loved ones who think deep breathing and HRV is silly. been using it myself. mix it up with music, meditation, and binaural recording.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you for your 5-star feedback! We are pleased that you are satisfied with Resony.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- RCube Health Ltd
- 47.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © RCube Health Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Resony Monthly Subscription $4.99
- Resony Yearly Subscription $36.99