Mobile access to your D4H account:
- View upcoming events, and manage attendance.
- Review recent past incidents, exercises & events.
- Contact other members of your agency:
-- by group
-- combinations of the two
- If you default to "on duty", add/edit your "off duty" periods. View team "off duty" records.
- View "whiteboard" entries.
- View this year's incident numbers, including by who has performed what role.
Minor bug fixes and optimizations. Refresh on latest platform.
Ratings and Reviews
Miles Ahead of Official D4H App
This app pretty much mimics all the capabilities of the D4H website with all the convenience of D4H within easy reach of my phone. I’m giving four stars rather than five because like most applications I’m going to assume there will be expanded features in the future though I can’t at the moment think of any such recommendations. Don’t confuse this app with the version D4H Technologies provides to users. There is truly no comparison between the two.
Provides us quick and easy access to our D4H data. Calls, exercises and more. Works as a calendar for upcoming activities, and a way to quickly review yesterday’s call. It also allows easy communication between members of our department, using their contact information from D4H.
A better D4H app
Much more intuitive and user friendly than the mobile app from D4H. With this app you can access more from D4H like previous incident or training information. There are many other useful features which is why I gave it 5 stars. A better D4H app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.