Restor is a REST API client for testing API endpoints. The app provides a simple and elegant way of working with HTTP request-response testing.
Main features of Restor
- Supports the common REST verbs like GET, POST, PUT, PATCH, DELETE and custom ones
- Get detailed response with metrics, raw and preview mode
- View request-response history
- Run other requests without affecting existing requests that are in progress
- Organise requests into projects and workspaces
- Environment variables per workspace
- Encrypts all environment variables, cookies locally as these can contain sensitive data
- Validate SSL per request
- Seamless syncing with other Apple devices through iCloud
- Option to disable syncing with cloud at the workspace level for sensitive projects
- Supports dark mode
Restor is made with privacy in mind and as such does not collect any user data or custom analytics.
- UI enhancements
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.