Are you ready for REAL mobile adventure? Welcome to Retro Knight, an action/RPG/sandbox game that offers retro-inspired adventure not found on other mobile games! Play as Grudge, the newest dim-witted knight to be recruited by King Kerupt and General Jerkface, as he starts a quest to not only became the greatest knight in all of Kingdomland, but also to recover the Relics of General Importance and rid the land of monsters. Are you ready to get back to real, retro-powered adventure? Are you ready for Retro Knight?
• Venture over the countryside at your own pace, exploring where you desire in this free-roaming map full of secrets. There's always something to do as the map changes and updates daily! Ride a vespa! Go fishing! Visit the carnival! Take a balloon ride!
• Enjoy a world that operates on a real-time clock! Weather patterns, night/day changes, traveling shops and events, holidays, and even sales in select stores!
• Accept daily orders from your King to earn Badges and unlock new, top secret areas.
• Compete against other players in high-score specific arcade areas, or simply to see who has eaten the most tacos.
• Buy your own house to store more items, decorate how you like with a built-in map editor, cook, work your garden to grow food, use the 'Interweb', or just take a nice nap! Even visit other houses and see what others have made!
• Visit a Salon and customize your character (hair, skin tone, gender)!
• Go Sailing! Leave Kingdomland behind and sail to several large islands for even more treasures!
• Open your own store and sell unwanted items to other players!
• Equip dozens of different weapons, armors, and equip hundreds of different items, accessories, and magical tools (some of which might have been borrowed from other classic retro games).
• Pick up arcade-style power-ups to unleash new abilities on the monsters that long to eat you like the Fire Sword, Bottled Lightning, Ninja Stars, or Laser Guns.
• Shop at over 100 different stores in nearly a dozen different towns!
• Enjoy classically-inspired elements from retro games like Super Mario Bros., The Legend of Zelda, Bubble Bobble, Castlevania, Joust, Balloon Fight, Metroid, Mega Man, Pac-Man, Donkey Kong, Bomberman, and more!
Seriously, you need this game. Hurry up and download Retro Knight for iPhone or iPad!
- Minor bug fixes
- Updates for Spooky Days and Turkey Days
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best rpg game for mobile ever!!
One day I was browsing the App Store for a good pixel style game on the iPhone and I came across this game. It wasn’t as big of a game as it is now but I still found a lot to do in it (there was no way to lvl up and there was only one 1 relic at this time). I have spent hours exploring the countless locations while searching for secret rooms and items when eventually an update was out that let me upgrade to lvl 2, this meant I could go to even more locations and fight new enemies and even find relic 2. This was okay for awhile but I started to feel bored exploring the already explored areas. But then lvl 3 upgrade completely changed my mind when now I was able to sail to other islands which had there own stories, enemies, items and even shops. Now there is even a way to buy/sell items with other players. I’m looking forward to the next update now and I have been playing every day. If someone is reading this thinking about getting this game... GET THIS GAME NOW you won’t regret it.
first off, the developer support for this game has been outstanding. before you read any further, go take a look through the list of update notes. if you are not impressed by the time you get halfway through, i don't know what i can ever say that would make you change your mind and get this game.
thank you, Smiley Crew, for all that you've done to make this game what it is. you guys rock.
Dedicated developer = awesome gaming experience!
There is so much depth to retro knights, it’s amazing, it’s so addictive. I doubt I’ll ever run out of stuff to do/explore. If you are reading this and haven’t bought it yet, you must! Honestly, this is my new favorite game. I don’t play F2P garbage I only buy/play premium games and I can promise you, you can’t get this much entertainment out of any other paid game on the App Store. Especially for 1.99.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Noah Wilson
- 139.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018-2019 Smiley Crew Productions
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.