Retrospective Timelines is an app for introspective people who want to look back at the most important milestones and events in life.
A Timeline is a collection of events that share a common theme or idea. Create as many Timelines as you need. Customize Timelines with a name, color, and icon. Archive Timelines to remove them from the your main list without deleting the data.
Some ideas for Timelines include
- Personal Milestones
- Professional Accomplishments
- Family Events
- A Child’s Milestones (first step, first word, etc.)
- My list of computers
- Cities I have lived in
- Creative projects
- Sobriety and recovery dates
An Event can be a single date or a date range. Give each event a name and select a date. Expand an event into a date range to track start and end dates. Mark an Event as a Favorite to quickly find it in the Favorites List. Mark a date range event as “Ongoing” to keep track of items you are still working on.
- ON THIS DAY will list events from all of your timelines that happened on the same month and day but in any year.
- FAVORITES will list all of the events from your timelines that have been marked as favorite.
- ONGOING will list all of your ongoing events from your timelines.
- ALL DATES list all events from all of your timelines.
- Use filters to show and hide data from these special views. Archived data is filtered out by default.
All of your data is synced to your iCloud account using CloudKit. Access your data on multiple devices by logging in with the same iCloud account. We never have access to your data. Your data belongs to you. Export your data as a CSV at any time from the settings menu.
- Dark mode based on system settings
- Share Events as text or images
- Archive and un-archive timelines
- Reorder timelines
This version contains improvements to the data entry screens for Timelines and Events.
- Radical Application Development, LLC
- 1.7 MB
Requires iOS 13.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Radical Application Development, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.