Take full control of your camera, with Reuk you get complete control over your photo's exposure so you can make it look exactly the way you want it to. And if you have an iPhone 6s or newer you can also shoot in RAW so that you have the most flexibility when post processing your photos!
It's very easy to change any parameter to your preference, just choose what you want to edit and swipe on the viewfinder. You get full manual control over the ISO, shutter speed, focus, white balance, and flash mode.
Take photos and review them straight from Reuk for Apple Watch. You can also set a timer and make quick adjustments to the exposure or white balance without needing to touch your iPhone.
- Shoot in RAW, RAW + JPEG, or JPEG [requires iPhone 6s or newer].
- Use either the wide angle or telephoto lenses on the iPhone 7 Plus.
- Choose between the wide angle and telephoto lenses of the iPhone 7 Plus to always open the app to that focal length.
- Live histogram to help you expose your photos.
- Show a loupe when focusing to make sure your photo is focused correctly.
- Choose either a 5 or 10 second timer so you can be on the photo or to avoid any vibrations in your photo when using a tripod.
- The viewfinder shows you 100% of what your camera sees, so you get to see exactly what you're going to get once you take the photo, no guessing what part of the photo the viewfinder is cropping, and you can use the grid to help you set up your shots.
- Use the levels to make sure your photos are just right.
- Automatically uses Optical Image Stabilization when available.
- Support for iPhone X.
Are you enjoying taking photos with Reuk? I'd really appreciate it if you could write a review or leave a rating!
Don't forget to follow @ReukCam on Instagram and tag your photos with #ReukCam! You can also like the Facebook page, @ReukCam.
Changes on 1.4
- Option to show a loupe when focusing so you can make sure your photo is focused correctly.
- Option to show a vertical level in addition to the horizontal level.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easy to work with and has good features except it only has 2 zoom options which is 1x and 2x. I wish there was more zoom options or had a manual zoom and also no video option.
Developer Response ,
Reuk is a still photos camera, so I don't plan to add a video feature. About the zoom options, they are the real focal lengths of the iPhone 7 Plus's lenses. They're the only real focal lengths you can get, if you want a longer focal length it would have to be faked by using digital zoom, which you can get after taking the photo by cropping it.
Like a DSLR but...
Let's get the flaws out the way. On my iPhone 6, it just has an insufferable lag to the point where it's just unusable. This usually happens when I adjust any manual setting. This app has all the potential to replace the stock iOS camera app, but unless the app can be in sync with the camera, it don't know if it can make the cut. Other than that, it has most (Not ALL but most) of the manual controls that any avid or professional photographer can appreciate. The controls are very easy to use and layout is stylish but to the point. I just hope a future update can take care of the jitters it has with the viewfinder. Until then, I have to hold back all my praise
Developer Response ,
I'm sorry you had trouble with lag, there's been a few updates since you posted your review, I hope you're no longer having these issues on the current version!
Best app for low light!
Have compared this app to other low light apps, it works very well against more popular low light apps.
Don't know why low ratings because someone has to fiddle with controls and gets upset cause it's not just open, snap, done.
They just just stick with the native iOS camera.
Had this app when it very first came out. Always my go to app for low light shots!
Thanks to the Devs for adding histogram!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much!!! I'm glad to hear you're enjoying using Reuk!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.